Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official 2012 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice hits santas!! Keep them coming!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Ok thanks never seen or heard of them.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    So here is what I got today. Santa you touched my heart. The crappy pics don't do the generosity justice. It took everything I had not to spark up any one of those sticks. I just used the lighter to spark up a viaje collectors edition and it worked flawlessly! Pretty freakin excited :) THANK YOU SANTA -
    imageIMG_20121219_191353_zpsd65d812c

imageIMG_20121219_191306_zps054933cb
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Hey Fer, you gonna share some of those chisels at the next Herf? Lookin tasty!! Nice job Santa
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    bigfnsteve:
    So here is what I got today. Santa you touched my heart. The crappy pics don't do the generosity justice. It took everything I had not to spark up any one of those sticks. I just used the lighter to spark up a viaje collectors edition and it worked flawlessly! Pretty freakin excited :) THANK YOU SANTA -
    imageIMG_20121219_191353_zpsd65d812c

imageIMG_20121219_191306_zps054933cb
    can you please open your eyes? Lol:-)
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Mike dont hate on the hung over chinese eyes! Haha
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    wait... did someone call my name? Jiunn reporting
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    bigfnsteve:
    Mike dont hate on the hung over chinese eyes! Haha
    Can't secret, untold......lol:-) :-) :-)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SHIP OUT THE FIRST PART OF YOUR GIFT!!
    ...and tomorrow is the end of the world

please respond to this thread if you have received your gift. PMs will be going out to those santas who's marks have not received gifts in a few days providing the world is not over.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Santa came today and all I can say is... Well, I honestly don't know what to say! I'm absolutely speechless! Everything I needed/asked for and then some! I'll post pictures as soon as I recover from the shell shock! Whoever you are, my deepest and most heartfelt gratitude goes out to you my friend!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    kuzi16:

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SHIP OUT THE FIRST PART OF YOUR GIFT!!
    ...and tomorrow is the end of the world

please respond to this thread if you have received your gift. PMs will be going out to those santas who's marks have not received gifts in a few days providing the world is not over.
    And I feel fine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Pictures, as promised. Santa really made my day!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    There really is a Santa Claus!!!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Awesome job SS, nice "v" cutter there Dan! Enjoy brohammer!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Gifts are looking damn good this year I must say.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Received a gift from SS today when I got.home from work but I have come down with some.kind of virus and heading.off.to sleep.pictures tomorrow. Thanks for the present SS it is exactly.the one I wanted.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Santa sure has kicked butt this year.. Good Job SS's
    smoke em if you got em:
    Gifts are looking damn good this year I must say.
    +1
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    My Secret Santa really blew me away this year! I want to publicly say THANK YOU Santa! I'm pretty simple, not real picky. I like the exchange and Christmas is a great way to give to another person on the forum. My Secret Santa really did his homework. The Anejo, in particular the 46, is one of my top 3 favorite cigars of all time and the OSOK, particularly the Trucha vitola, is one of the best (if not my favorite) new cigars of 2012. So not only did I receive one of my all time favorite smokes, I got 5 of them! And not just 1 OSOK, but a whole box of NYC exclusives! I would have never even seen that smoke if it wasn't for this forum and this gift exchange. I am also really really excited to try the liquor filled candy as I've never had any and plan to put my new travel humi to use this weekend. Thanks a million Secret Santa!

46 is my favorite Anejo also. Nice collection
    Nicely done SS!! OSOK's are gold and the Anejo as well! Enjoy!!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    My phone's camera barely works anymore. Just wanted to thank my secret santa for the beautiful Oliva ashtray and the 10 pack of Ave Maria.
    The Santa Beagle has struck!! A cool ashtray, Xikar lighter, Box of MOW PA's and a boat load of awesome cigars!! Thanks soooo much!! Very cool and just what I needed after a stressful move.. imageimageimage Thanks from the bottom of my heart!!
    As prmosied from yesterday's mail pick up. image

Thanks again SS. Exactly the one I had asked for.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    holy crap. these last 6 pages are some of the best gifts i have ever seen. now if i could only get the inlaws to give half as good.haha
    Just woke up because last night from a late night run by the mail man, because Secret Santa knocked me the F out with package #2
    imageimage

SS you were too good to me! The Chisel selection, Tat Black Tubo, a Zino, a favorite in the 4 kicks. Thanks Again it is truly appreciated.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Has everyone received something?
    if you did not get anything yet please PM me.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Got destroyed by my secret santa while I was out on my annual pre-Christmas Atlantic City trip! Sorry these took a couple days to post, the package landed on saturday!

First up was exactly what I asked for, a Herfador so when I go on trips to places like AC or meet up with nice folks from on here, I don't have to worry abut travel damage...
    Photobucket

Next up is a great selection of sticks. My SS did his homework for sure. Stuck to mostly smaller vitolas with the occasional big gun thrown in for the rare occasion I have time for such a thing. And an Anjeo, which is killer. These are all on my must-try list, except two I've never heard of (CLE and Reinado).
    Photobucket

Next up something I asked for as an "or"...just an option, in case Herfador was not doable...NOT an and...apparently Santa doesn't know the difference...so now I have this fine azz ash tray...
    Photobucket

Finally, Santa really did his homework with this one. First off, he knew I like beer. Second, he knew that beer was never going to be a Coors Light (despite all the jokes my last name can create), he knew it would be a Stone. Also he knew I'm an Arrogant *** and proud of it.
    Photobucket

Finally, a pic of the entire damage...
    Photobucket

Whoever you are, "anonymous" Floridian/Santa, I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Wow, the hits keep coming.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Mine came in today and all I know is that I must have been a very good boy this year. Pictures will be coming soon