Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official 2012 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    In the air yesterday!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Mine flew out bright and early this morning.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Can't wait to see how this all turns out!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Can't wait to see how this all turns out!!
    Don't ya worry..Santashizz has got ya covered!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    In the air tomorrow.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    so today I fired one that was sent to me to fire to someone else LOL and mine was fired from somewhere else LOL LOL Sneaky SNeaky Sneaky BOOOOOOM
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Got her in the air, check your PM' s Kuzi...
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    My Secret Santa package flies in the morning........
    Bombs should be landing all over really soon!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bombs should be landing all over really soon!!!
    YES they should!!! LOL, I still have 5 out! Today should be touch down day!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    8 days left to ship.

im having fun tracking the box i sent out make its way to my mark.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    kuzi16:
    8 days left to ship.

im having fun tracking the box i sent out make its way to my mark.
    Me too! I've been checking on it about every hour. I'm excited to see these start hitting
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Santa has come again!!! On Monday, Santa delivered this amazing ashtray to my door. IMAG0390 Today, the cigars to put out in that ashtray show up courtesy of Old Saint Nick. IMAG0392 IMAG0393 This selection is utterly unreal! Santa, whoever you are, thank you very much for all of this.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Sweet ashtray and an awesome selection of sticks. Someone has been a good boy this year.
    SleevePlz:
    Santa has come again!!! On Monday, Santa delivered this amazing ashtray to my door. IMAG0390 Today, the cigars to put out in that ashtray show up courtesy of Old Saint Nick. IMAG0392 IMAG0393 This selection is utterly unreal! Santa, whoever you are, thank you very much for all of this.
    Very well done Santa!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    very nice. glad to see things are showing up.

make sure everyone posts pics of what they get.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    SleevePlz:
    daaaaaaaamn! We've got a beauty right out of the gate... well done!
    robbyras:
    SleevePlz:
    For sure!! Enjoy Tony!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Bigshizza:
    robbyras:
    SleevePlz:
    For sure!! Enjoy Tony!!
    Daaammmnnn! Players gonna Play I see. This year should be epic!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bombay:
    Bigshizza:
    robbyras:
    For sure!! Enjoy Tony!!
    Daaammmnnn! Players gonna Play I see. This year should be epic!
    Yeah, I was totally blown away. Can't wait to see a few more of these start showing up.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Santa has struck in KY... And man ole man I am so FREAKING EXCITED. Santa blew me away. Now my wife cant fuss about the ashes on the deck, and ahh heck I'm just speachless. There are so many beautiful smokes to choose from idk where to start. These came strait from my wish list and favorites and some Ive been looking at but wouldnt pull the trigger.
    Photobucket
    Santa where ever you are on this wonderful night THANK YOU from the bottom of my Heart... I'm with out words still in amazement... Click picture for better view..sry crappy camera doesnt do this justice..
    Another great hit!!!!!
    Awesome Brian enjoy the Santa love!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Medic45:
    Santa has struck in KY... And man ole man I am so FREAKING EXCITED. Santa blew me away. Now my wife cant fuss about the ashes on the deck, and ahh heck I'm just speachless. There are so many beautiful smokes to choose from idk where to start. These came strait from my wish list and favorites and some Ive been looking at but wouldnt pull the trigger.
    Photobucket
    Santa where ever you are on this wonderful night THANK YOU from the bottom of my Heart... I'm with out words still in amazement... Click picture for better view..sry crappy camera doesnt do this justice..
    Wow!!! very very nice, Wtg SS and Merry Christmas!!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    SleevePlz:
    Awesome,, love the ashtray!! Enjoy Tony! SS does good work
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Wow, very nice. So much love here. Must be the 60's Love and Peace.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Santa stopped by early and left a heavy parcel at my door step. As you can see from the picture below I received the full complement of crowned heads gear, the beanie will be worn tomorrow since its cold here in Iowa and I have the pleasure to walk to work! I also received some sustenance in the form of some chili, and I love chili. As for sticks, all top shelf. Santa will have to fill me in later as to the identity of the unbanded stick, but the tat, undercrown corona, and isom will be new to me and will certainly expand my smoking experience and the others are some of my favorites. Thanks a bunch Santa, you definitely checked your list twice on this one :)image
    chemforever:
    Santa stopped by early and left a heavy parcel at my door step. As you can see from the picture below I received the full complement of crowned heads gear, the beanie will be worn tomorrow since its cold here in Iowa and I have the pleasure to walk to work! I also received some sustenance in the form of some chili, and I love chili. As for sticks, all top shelf. Santa will have to fill me in later as to the identity of the unbanded stick, but the tat, undercrown corona, and isom will be new to me and will certainly expand my smoking experience and the others are some of my favorites. Thanks a bunch Santa, you definitely checked your list twice on this one :)image
    WOW Phil epic Santa smack down! Enjoy!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    The last pieces of the puzzle have arrived and the package will fly no later than tomorrow!
    To everyone who has already received their gifts, excellent selections and accessories! Santa is kicking aZZ and taking names this year!