Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Makers Mark cigars for a Marine!

illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
Hey all my fellow lovers of the leaf!!! I hope I find you all well. I wanted to throw this out into our amazing community to see if anyone can help me out. My fiancé Emily's brother Grant is in the Marines and will be shipping out to Japan in the next few months. I want to give him some Makers Mark cigars (theyre his favorite!) for when he's over there. Does anyone have any of these? PM me and I'll send you some sticks for your generosity. Thanks guys! Miss you all, it's been a very hectic month but hopefully I'll be on here more often!!

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    illinoisgolf99:
    Hey all my fellow lovers of the leaf!!! I hope I find you all well. I wanted to throw this out into our amazing community to see if anyone can help me out. My fiancé Emily's brother Grant is in the Marines and will be shipping out to Japan in the next few months. I want to give him some Makers Mark cigars (theyre his favorite!) for when he's over there. Does anyone have any of these? PM me and I'll send you some sticks for your generosity. Thanks guys! Miss you all, it's been a very hectic month but hopefully I'll be on here more often!!

I don't have any on hand, but I can get them. Shoot me a PM with your needs and we'll see what we can work out.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    My b+m has some. Shoot me a pm and let me know what you are looking for
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036