Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RCY and the Corona's of Death

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
A while back I did a little sneak attack on ole Rick and Mike, played htem against each other for their addy's and sent Rick a little sampler of stick I enjoy with coffee. Over the last few months, we've been playing patty cakes on the boards with threats and such.......and he finally layed the whoppazz down on me today...

Looks like a box of XO corona's right???? WRONG....UNICORN INSIDE image

Rick knows this war is not over............... Excellent choices my friend, I have been very interested in this vitola form XO and the purito's in the classic line. Class package from a class guy, so without further adieu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Very awesome rick!! And enjoy them Dustin!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    very nice ricky rick. you remind me of a handsome stalion
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Stop me if you have already heard this story. Rick bombs someone with an absolutely ridiculous selection of sticks. Oh, you have heard this story? Many times? Sorry, I'll stop. Rick, you continue to impress.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    SleevePlz:
    Stop me if you have already heard this story. Rick bombs someone with an absolutely ridiculous selection of sticks. Oh, you have heard this story? Many times? Sorry, I'll stop. Rick, you continue to impress.
    +1 Ricks a pro! Not to mention a helluva guy!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Thanks guys for boosting my ego for sending a nice selection finally. Honestly, the guy is more deserving then he knows. As for the little buddies I sent. I enjoy smoking all of them with coffee. A while back, he made comments that he wanted to try a few of those. I figured I could help especially after taking a few butt whippings from him. It was do, lol. Enjoy and don't think I've forgot about that orchestrated hit you made happen. Yeah, that's right, it's not over my friend :).........
    Also forgot to mention in my note. Wayne sent me some puritos Cohiba Red Dot's from Canada that are fabulous. You may want to try those to. I would have sent you a few. But I smoke them all, lol...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    RCY Cigars:
    Also forgot to mention in my note. Wayne sent me some puritos Cohiba Red Dot's from Canada that are fabulous. You may want to try those to. I would have sent you a few. But I smoke them all, lol...
    ill grab a tin next time I see them, I've heard the same. I got some davidoff mini's last week that were excellent but I felt a little dry so I tossed a 72rh Boveda pack in the box. They definately had the musk. I can't wait to try all of these man.
    From all the ones I've had. The Avo's and the Cohiba's are my favorite in that vitola. I can honestly say I feel bad I could nt send you one to try at this time. Hint, hint :)...
    Bring it... I've been holding off for months lol. Good thing is, the bear is in front of you for now. I've been building a package for him, only need a finishing touch. So after that....you and everyone else in my list is toast
    PS...if you haven't tried davidoff 3x3 or 4x4 coronas, you should
    On the list along with one of the Avo's I never had.
    RCY Cigars:
    On the list along with one of the Avo's I never had.
    noted....and which Avo would that be???? Other then the 22's....aka unicorns.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Awesome there Dustyfish! Rick got ya real good!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Totally awesome hit Rick, to an all too deserving Bork/botl. Hmmmmmm......:-)