Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WANT 5 Vegas Limitadas

ACharmedMatrixACharmedMatrix Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
Does any one have any 5 Vegas Limitadas (not 2012) that they would be willing to sell and/or trade?

Comments

• ACharmedMatrixACharmedMatrix Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    I have 05-08... But first, who are you?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    stad:
    I have 05-08... But first, who are you?
    Ha! I was gonna mention this to you since you hooked me up Stad, but I didn't know who this guy was... but I would guess his/her cash is just as good
    I'll take money! Just noticed they failed to introduce themselves. That's not a great way to get something done.
    Yeah sorry I'm new here I don't really know the process, but I figured since I was offering cash verification wouldn't be too much of an issue.

I'm newer to cigars, which is why I don't have any of the older limitadas, but I've found that I'm a big fan of 5 Vegas and I'd like to get at least one of each year, but preferably a few more.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    ACharmedMatrix:
    Yeah sorry I'm new here I don't really know the process, but I figured since I was offering cash verification wouldn't be too much of an issue.

I'm newer to cigars, which is why I don't have any of the older limitadas, but I've found that I'm a big fan of 5 Vegas and I'd like to get at least one of each year, but preferably a few more.

Read this

Link
    ACharmedMatrix:

i'll see what I have left and get back to you through PM tonight.
    beatnic:
    ACharmedMatrix:

Read this

Link
    I didn't think to check General Discussion, thanks. Thanks stad!
    I got our new BoTL on this!
    stad:
    I got our new BoTL on this!
    He does indeed, thanks stad!