Home Non Cigar Related

WGT golf on pc

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
I stared playing this game and I'm addicted. If any of you play, let me know your screen name. If any of you want to start, let me know. I started 3 weeks ago and am pretty decent I'd say. Anyway, hope to see you on!

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I used to play pretty often, but haven't for a while. I'll probably get back to playing when it gets too cold to be outside. If I do I'll let you know.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    pelirrojo:
    I used to play pretty often, but haven't for a while. I'll probably get back to playing when it gets too cold to be outside. If I do I'll let you know.
    When the F does it get too cold outside in New Mexico?
    Marker:
    pelirrojo:
    When the F does it get too cold outside in New Mexico?

Haha, I'm only about 30 miles from CO at around 5300 ft elevation. It gets plenty cold here. Into the teens this weekend as a matter of fact. We had a pretty mild winter last year, but the year before we hit 15 or 20 below. That's stayin' inside weather if you ask me.
    Matt I've been hitting the WGT again. My screen name is gordonm304.
  • bap001bap001 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    I've recently gotten into this game as well, bap0022587 if you want to hit me up