Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Great Trade With mmccartneydc...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Last week I put up a request for a couple of blind trades. Matt immediately jumped on it. This was my first trade with Matt and based on some of his private messages I knew he would bring his A game. Obviously, based on the picture, he did. He sent a few cigars that I will be looking forward to trying and a few of my All-Star favorites. Matt, thank you for the great package of cigars. I look forward to doing business with you again.

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    very nice john deere redneck

NY pizza > Chicago pizza
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nice hit on the Bear, Matt.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Dude!! He hit you with an "It's a Girl"?!? I've heard of them but never seen one until now! Those are ridiculously HTF. Rumor on the corner is that they're going for $2-3 a stick. Too rich for my blood...
    Seriously though, Matt that's an awesome hit bro! Greg, go wipe yourself off and enjoy all of that luscious 'baccy!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice Matt!!! Did you get those "it's a girl" sticks for your baby?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Toombes:
    Dude!! He hit you with an "It's a Girl"?!? I've heard of them but never seen one until now! Those are ridiculously HTF. Rumor on the corner is that they're going for $2-3 a stick. Too rich for my blood...
    Seriously though, Matt that's an awesome hit bro! Greg, go wipe yourself off and enjoy all of that luscious 'baccy!
    Lmao and agreed on all accounts!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice hit Doc, very nice way to poke the bear!:-) :-) :-) :-)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    Very nice Matt!!! Did you get those "it's a girl" sticks for your baby?
    Thanks guys, and yes Jim, we found out we are having a girl. Dan, those aren't just any "it's a girl" smokes. Apparently AJ makes them for Ccom and my man Andy says they aren't half bad! Greg tore me a new one too! I'll have picks up tomorrow but he hooked me up with some great sticks! Can't wait to try them and can't wait to do biz again with you Greg!