Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I have already pledged to not shave for the entire month, since I am in the land of beards, and have nobody to impress until I come home next month, its on!.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    It's "No shave November", brother! I've already been challenged to a best scruff by Christmas contest by kentuckytrooper, so I'm good to go. Needless to say, the wife is not thrilled...
    "I was planning on having Christmas portraits done so you need to shave!!"
    I will have to get rid of mine before I come home mid-december, the wife won't like the full on scruff, especially since it doesn't grow evenly, lol.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I want to but I promised the ol lady I'll be clean cut for awhile. I did donate my hair a few weeks ago. Made me feel pretty good that it was for a good cause.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hahahaha I'm Asian.................
    Lee.mcglynn:

C'mon, Lee! Let all six whiskers grow, then braid them ala Scott Ian of Anthrax!!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Gentlemen... I would like to draw attention to my signature:

"There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless — boys and women — and I am neither one."

On that note, I've been proudly rocking a 'stache for quite some years, this November, many past, and many more to come. Y'all are just playing catch-up.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Toombes:
    Lee.mcglynn:

C'mon, Lee! Let all six whiskers grow, then braid them ala Scott Ian of Anthrax!!
    This made me laugh. This is my first attempt to grow facial hair really i am curious to see the results
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Hays:
    Gentlemen... I would like to draw attention to my signature:

"There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless — boys and women — and I am neither one."

On that note, I've been proudly rocking a 'stache for quite some years, this November, many past, and many more to come. Y'all are just playing catch-up.
    i too have been rocking a stache, for quite some time. havent shaved the beard in a month or so, gonna see if i can make it til next november!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Gents, i shaved off my 2nd beard i ever grew on November 1, so i could enter this sporting event. You are free to support me here: http://ca.movember.com/mospace/4986761 P.S. I had that beard for 23 continuous years....so that was a big deal..atleast to me! Anyway, the causes of Prostate Cancer and Mental Illness are certainly needy of any kind donations you are willing to make... if u r able. Both sadly impact way too many people...way more than we'd like to admit. Society is able to talk more openly about *** cancer, pink ribbons, but men ...we dont like to talk about this stuff.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    bearb:
    Gents, i shaved off my 2nd beard i ever grew on November 1, so i could enter this sporting event. You are free to support me here: http://ca.movember.com/mospace/4986761 P.S. I had that beard for 23 continuous years....so that was a big deal..atleast to me! Anyway, the causes of Prostate Cancer and Mental Illness are certainly needy of any kind donations you are willing to make... if u r able. Both sadly impact way too many people...way more than we'd like to admit. Society is able to talk more openly about *** cancer, pink ribbons, but men ...we dont like to talk about this stuff.
    + 1
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I am not shaving. I have a Duck Dynasty going and it is going strong. Wife loves it and that is all that matters.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Movember is going well!
    Also, there are no boogers in my nose. Yeah!
    pelirrojo:
    Movember is going well!
    Nice, I wish I could grow a beard like that.
    marineatbn03:
    pelirrojo:
    Movember is going well!
    Nice, I wish I could grow a beard like that.

Don't worry, James. You'll hit puberty one day.