Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Steve2010 sends the smash down

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
So a couple weeks ago, I was speaking to a couple guys about Bolivar's and was recommended the royal corona aka robusto vitola. Steve offered to send me some when he got home, yet someone actually sent me one in the meantime. Fast forward this week.... Steve PM's asking for the addy, told him I already got one randomly from another BOTL, refuses to listen and tells me no return fire. Here is the package....

FYI....I decided against joining the secret Santa on Ccom this year and am opting to send mine to the troops instead. If you are not familiar with Steve, not only does he write great reviews and contribute to the site, but he also runs the Combat Cigar Lounge which is a group devoted to bringing troops together overseas for MASSIVE herfs. He is constantly getting donations with vendors to help out his fellow troops while asking for nothign for himself. Steve is a standup BOTL, always has been, and I look forward to sending some smokes to the guys over there for all teh hard work you guys do at keeping our country nad the world safe. Thanks again Steve.

Comments