Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Well Here It Is...The Mother of all Bombs...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
As most of you know I have partaken in hundreds of trades on this forum. I can honestly say that I have never been on the receiving end of a less than perfect selection of cigars. However, every now and again there has been a package that is so obscene, so generous, so thoughtful and so crazy that it has to have special recognition.

A month or so ago I sent such a package to Trident, and today is payback time. As you look at the pictures it may be hard to comprehend that all of this came in one package. I couldn't believe it myself. It started with an innocent comment that I made to Mikey (MVW67) while we were herfing in Chicago. Romes - I cannot thank you enough for your thoughtfulness in executing this colossal bomb. I know that you had help, and to those of you that participated I can't thank you enough. Okay, enough with this gobbledygook.

I have full intentions of bringing the full power of my cabinet to bear on those responsible. While I am wounded and I am bleeding, I am not dead yet. I have information that may be useful as I bring these brothers to justice. RobbyRas, Ocho, jliu is there something that you need to tell me? The last thing that I will do before I head to the Emergency Room is post the pictures of this destruction. Roman, the only thing that I can think of to say to you is.... "Master, How May I be of Service to you...."

Comments