Home Ratings & Reviews

AJ Fresh Rolled Maduros or Diesel Unlimited??

cdaniel01cdaniel01 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
Hey I am new to the forum, but I have a quick question. I am looking for a good cheap smoke and was about to buy some diesel unlimited which I read are good. But then I found the AJ Fresh rolled maduros and am not sure which to buy. Any suggestions on which to purchase????

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    I think both are pretty good cigars. I also think that if price-point is your qualifier, you're going to end up with the Fresh-Rolled, unless the Diesel are on sale. If you're seeing the same price for the two, probably get the Diesels this time and the Fresh-Rolled the next.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I've not tried the fresh rolled. But the diesels are excellent. Any diesel for that matter.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    My recommendations is the diesel sampler from c.com. 18 diesel for a great price then you make your decision. Another idea is the AJ oval sampler 8cigars for an unbeatable price tag then you can sample a large variety of his blends in a great shape. In the beginning try to look at samplers they are a cheaper way to get the same great cigars. AJ has some good ones on c.com right now.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Padron2000?! Not the biggest aj fan so my vote might not count. If your looking for a good stick low budget and good rott and great with age I'd go padron. I find Aj's stuff needs rest!! Well at least most of it. Just my .02
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Padron2000?! Not the biggest aj fan so my vote might not count. If your looking for a good stick low budget and good rott and great with age I'd go padron. I find Aj's stuff needs rest!! Well at least most of it. Just my .02
    Def can't go wrong witha Padron and the 2000 can be had at a great price so I def agree with Lee. The one thing I would look at when your buying an AJ smoke is what your looking for. Some feel they need age which I totally can but I do not because I want them a little harsh with a strong retrohale. If your looking for a smooth smoke look elsewhere or age them for a while. For me if a cigar does not make my eyes water on the retrohale i probally won't enjoy it lol.