Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MVW67 hooked it up!

Big TexBig Tex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
Set up a trade with Mike because I was looking for a Fine and Rare...he sent these with it. He really know how to hook it up! Badass selection he sent! Thank you my friend.

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    very potent package roomie! I've had two of them (daruma and tat taa 2012) and they are both delcious. I heard the other ones are delicious as well. ^ _ ^ V
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Gotta watch that Mike. He doesn't play fair at all. LOL!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    DAYYYAM! MMM TAA, FnR, Room101..... deeeelish
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Leave it to Mike to make an unfair trade. Typical.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Whoo doggie!!!! Nice hit, Enjoy!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Very nice Mike. I got some Fine and Rare 2012 but haven't got the chance to smoke. How is it? I did not like the 2011 release.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    rzaman:
    Very nice Mike. I got some Fine and Rare 2012 but haven't got the chance to smoke. How is it? I did not like the 2011 release.
    Funny thing I haven't smoked one yet either and have given three away already......
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    MVW67:
    rzaman:
    Funny thing I haven't smoked one yet either and have given three away already......
    Hahaha mike!!!! Save a couple for yourself!!!! Stop bombing people...but we know that wont happen!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    rzaman:
    Hahaha mike!!!! Save a couple for yourself!!!! Stop bombing people...but we know that wont happen!!!
    HE double hockey sticks No I won't STOP, nobody likes a quitter LOL.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MVW67:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    rzaman:
    HE double hockey sticks No I won't STOP, nobody likes a quitter LOL.
    Great job Mr Putt Putt, heck of a selection!!
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    That Viaje anniversary looks sooo good!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Awesome hit Mike !!!
    I'm sure that Fine & Rare was happy to have such great traveling buddies, lol :-D