Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Message sent. Nothing to see here.

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    0patience:
    Sorry Junebug, but mine flew out this morning at 8:00am, so don't blame the other Tony. LOL!
    it was already in the works.
    I am kinda out of breath. I am just going to say thank you b/c I really will appreciate whatever being sent to me. *hugs*
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. and that doesn't mean ANYTHING. F'ing A. A guy comes on, makes a few pokings and then teacher of America calls up all these rainbow ghosts and crap. I don't have anyhting to say
    Hey, don't think that you can go around threatening to bomb me and get away with it. Keep your cigars in your humi or send them out to some of the other amazing brothers here. You have done more than enough for me already. I figured this is the only way you would actually listen. I hope it worked.
    well, it WAS fun poking you around. ain't fun no mo. I very much enjoy going after brothers that consistently send great packages to folks like yourself. I mean, your wife must really enjoy your bald head. who wouldn't want a nice bald man w/ a superman shirt on. let me know if things ever not work out with her ok? *hug and kisses*
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. and that doesn't mean ANYTHING. F'ing A. A guy comes on, makes a few pokings and then teacher of America calls up all these rainbow ghosts and crap. I don't have anyhting to say
    Hey, don't think that you can go around threatening to bomb me and get away with it. Keep your cigars in your humi or send them out to some of the other amazing brothers here. You have done more than enough for me already. I figured this is the only way you would actually listen. I hope it worked.
    well, it WAS fun poking you around. ain't fun no mo. I very much enjoy going after brothers that consistently send great packages to folks like yourself. I mean, your wife must really enjoy your bald head. who wouldn't want a nice bald man w/ a superman shirt on. let me know if things ever not work out with her ok? *hug and kisses*
    Lol. Speaking of sending out packages, I might have shipped out 3 more today. Don't worry. None went out to Cali. But all three of these guys have already hit me with ridiculous packages in the past.
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Lol. Speaking of sending out packages, I might have shipped out 3 more today. Don't worry. None went out to Cali. But all three of these guys have already hit me with ridiculous packages in the past.
    by all means, keep them away from northern CA. It is alot of fun just kickin back and watching this stuff.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Oh yeah Jiunn,
    One package should arrive to you on Saturday or Monday.
    It is being sent through Amazon, so I thought I best warn you now. LOL!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    What did I miss?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    danielzreyes:
    What did I miss?
    Jiunny Jiunn is gonna get spanked ,,,,hard!!!! Love to watch ,,,,,Popcorn please????
    lumpia and rudy, ya'll didn't miss anything. as such, please quietly move along. domo
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Jiunn, if you want some help on the return fire, just let me know bro. I got your back.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    james40:
    Jiunn, if you want some help on the return fire, just let me know bro. I got your back.
    Who's going to watch yours?
    marineatbn03:
    james40:
    Who's going to watch yours?
    +1
    LOL!
    You know, I had forgotten how much fun it is to stir stuff up. ROFL!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    So nobody sent me the month's addy...do I have to beg?
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Rain:
    wait what?

Did someone say Nacho party at Jiunn's house?

Because if so --- WOOT WOOT!!! Count me in. I never got an official invite though so if you could PM details as well it would be appreciated.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    wait what?

Because if so --- WOOT WOOT!!! Count me in. I never got an official invite though so if you could PM details as well it would be appreciated.
    Nachos?! Yessssssssssssss!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Rain:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    wait what?

Nachos?! Yessssssssssssss!
    PM me the details duddddeeees ...... I'll make some guac this weekend ! LOL
    Hi moderator. question. Is there a way to de-bump this thread to NON EXISTENCE?

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    jliu:

Yes....Absolutely.....We should be able to delete this sometime next week.....With the Holidays and all, we have been extremely busy.....Thank you for your understanding in this matter......
    greg2648:
    jliu:

Yes....Absolutely.....We should be able to delete this sometime next week.....With the Holidays and all, we have been extremely busy.....Thank you for your understanding in this matter......
    you don't fool me. i may be stupid. but i aint no stupid. man, i've come so far. just 13 years ago, I didn't speak a lick of english. now, i am well versed in vitolas
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:

you don't fool me. i may be stupid. but i aint no stupid. man, i've come so far. just 13 years ago, I didn't speak a lick of english. now, i am well versed in vitolas
    I agree....You have alot of potential....Its like one of my idols once said......."Stupid is as Stupid does"..Forrest, Forrest Gump.....lol.
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:

I agree....You have alot of potential....Its like one of my idols once said......."Stupid is as Stupid does"..Forrest, Forrest Gump.....lol.
    he is also my role model mister bear. my role model says "Toodle-oo, motherf**kers." Since 2009, I live by this saying.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    You do speak good engrish Jiunn
    marineatbn03:
    You do speak good engrish Jiunn
    ???????? -_- V
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    something something something kami ct?
    Just give me a name or address jiunn once you're ready. It's on like bomb-a-con.
    james40:
    Just give me a name or address jiunn once you're ready. It's on like bomb-a-con.
    Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.......What the heck......Are you a gun for hire....I don't want any.....Too Bucoo.....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Sorry Jiunn :) Looks like a new gang war is about to erupt. Time to saddle up boys!
    Target acquired. Locked and loaded.
    Launched. Multiple detonation ETAs.
    Saturday and tuesday, estimated arrival times.
    Sorry Jiunn. Oh wait. No I'm not. LOL!
    greg2648:
    james40:
    Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.......What the heck......Are you a gun for hire....I don't want any.....Too Bucoo.....
    No, but the SoCal guys stick up for each other. And it's up to Jiunn to give me the name and firing coordinates. If he doesn't then you can sleep safely at night. If he does, woe is you.
    james40:
    greg2648:
    james40:
    No, but the SoCal guys stick up for each other. And it's up to Jiunn to give me the name and firing coordinates. If he doesn't then you can sleep safely at night. If he does, woe is you.
    Ha ha! Shakin and bakin.
    I ain't skeered. LOL!
    James. I have a plan to remediate this. please see shortly