Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

25 days

marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
And someone is getting punished, that is all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ix7jqxXQ2I

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    It's not nice to beat on your siblings. Bad Marine, just bad, lol....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    So what you are saying is we only have 25 days to get your U.S. address and set our own land mines for your return? Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    SleevePlz:
    So what you are saying is we only have 25 days to get your U.S. address and set our own land mines for your return? Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up!

I was telling him the same thing in PM... and you know his sis will give him up so he should just PM you or I the address. I figure we get 7-10 people ... hopefully more.... just to rearrange his attitude a little. =) Kisses Marine!

Well while I am at it I guess a thread jack is in order. So... who is down to blow him the eff up... I think we should put it out there to make him sweat a little.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I didn't say that was when I was getting back to the states, just when something is going down.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

I was telling him the same thing in PM... and you know his sis will give him up so he should just PM you or I the address. I figure we get 7-10 people ... hopefully more.... just to rearrange his attitude a little. =) Kisses Marine!

Well while I am at it I guess a thread jack is in order. So... who is down to blow him the eff up... I think we should put it out there to make him sweat a little.
    Hey it was fun last time...right Pete?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    i was at my buddy's family bbq yesterday and met his brother in law who was an ex marine. he used to serve in afg. he said he accidentally flash banged himself when he was there
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    SleevePlz:
    Yes, yes!! Good thinking!
    He deserves it!
    I still owe him, TJ and WhoDey a package friggin USPS lost. So this is a wonderful idea. LOL!!
    I won't be at home, just got a little something in the works
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    Yes, yes!! Good thinking!
    He deserves it!
    I still owe him, TJ and WhoDey a package friggin USPS lost. So this is a wonderful idea. LOL!!
    You don't owe us a thing Mr. Tony.

And I've told James he should just publicly post his addys to save everyone time.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    WhoDeyGal:
    Nope, I don't. When has that ever stopped me before?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    SleevePlz:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Nope, I don't. When has that ever stopped me before?
    LOL! That's my line. ROFL!
    There ya go, hit Nikki and Tj and leave me in peace. Tomorrow is Nikki's brithday anyways
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    why haven't you answered my comment? it was funny
    It was funny Jiunny, how you can frag yourself with a banger is beyond me. By the way, there is no such thing as a ex Marine.
    marineatbn03:
    There ya go, hit Nikki and Tj and leave me in peace. Tomorrow is Nikki's brithday anyways
    Butthole.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Birthday hmmm.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    OOOO so scary....

....you gonna bomb somebody with cowbells ??!?!? LMAO
    Gaetano7890:
    Birthday hmmm.
    Don't believe him. But believe I haven't forgotten about your mailbox.
    WhoDeyGal:
    Gaetano7890:
    Birthday hmmm.
    Don't believe him. But believe I haven't forgotten about your mailbox.
    It was only two cigars let me give you a reason to bomb me first or two or 5. Happy B-day Nikki I will leave you alone for now. Then again since your still interested in damaging my nice new mailbox I probally wouldn't feel to safe. lol
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Did someone say Birthday??? Happy B-Day, Nikki. I am not goin going to bomb you.......Somebody, please, send me her addy.......
    greg2648:
    Did someone say Birthday??? Happy B-Day, Nikki. I am not goin going to bomb you.......Somebody, please, send me her addy.......
    You've got mail.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Gaetano7890:
    greg2648:
    You've got mail.
    I knew that I could count on you Micahel.......Thank you.....
    greg2648:
    Gaetano7890:
    greg2648:
    You've got mail.
    Whoa now, Gaetano, that's two treads you have thrown me under the bus in..just today! Sounds like you're giving me plenty of reasons, lol. Greg, you have been lied to. But if you want a target, I heard through the grape vine that RCY'S birthday is Wed.
    WhoDeyGal:
    greg2648:
    Gaetano7890:
    greg2648:
    You've got mail.
    Whoa now, Gaetano, that's two treads you have thrown me under the bus in..just today! Sounds like you're giving me plenty of reasons, lol. Greg, you have been lied to. But if you want a target, I heard through the grape vine that RCY'S birthday is Wed.
    Hey Nikki you were very quick to throw me under the bus a while back if my memory serves me correctly so I was just eager to return the favor. You have also threatend to bomb me twice so this is just my way of saying thanks.
    Gaetano7890:
    WhoDeyGal:
    greg2648:
    Gaetano7890:
    greg2648:
    You've got mail.
    Hey Nikki you were very quick to throw me under the bus a while back if my memory serves me correctly so I was just eager to return the favor. You have also threatend to bomb me twice so this is just my way of saying thanks.
    lol, touché
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    WhoDeyGal:
    Gaetano7890:
    WhoDeyGal:
    greg2648:
    Gaetano7890:
    greg2648:
    You've got mail.
    lol, touché
    And now she's bustin' on Rick too! She is just asking for it! LOL
    Don't tell Rick I outed him, lol. Oh and *cough* 0312 1430 0000 9021 3522 * cough*. No more idle threats!
    WhoDeyGal:
    Don't tell Rick I outed him, lol. Oh and *cough* 0312 1430 0000 9021 3522 * cough*. No more idle threats!
    Thats my blood at work, love it
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    I don't think the victim realizes it yet....