Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I walked right into this one

Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
So I saw shotgunjohn posted that he received his box of mummies so I asked him how they compared to the minni mum. John replied that they were very similar and asked for my addy. I fell for it and handed over my address. Over the next few day John involved in an accident and we exchanged PMs and i wanted to know if he was ok but all John was concerned was not being able to send my cigars. If you view the photo below you will see Johns math skill do not match his character. Photobucket

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Gaetano7890:
    So I saw shotgunjohn posted that he received his box of mummies so I asked him how they compared to the minni mum. John replied that they were very similar and asked for my addy. I fell for it and handed over my address. Over the next few day John involved in an accident and we exchanged PMs and i wanted to know if he was ok but all John was concerned was not being able to send my cigars. If you view the photo below you will see Johns math skill do not match his character. Photobucket
    very nice! Niners goin down tonight :) is that a rp fifty?
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Nice sticks bro but to bad they are on that 9ers throw!! GO Broncos & Pats
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Oops.... He does have shotgun in his name ya know?!!!!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    chemforever:
    Gaetano7890:
    We will see about that. Yes it is
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    John's a generous guy!! He picked out a very nice selection! Enjoy!!!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    chemforever:
    Gaetano7890:
    what did you think of the game Chem
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Gaetano7890:
    chemforever:
    Gaetano7890:
    what did you think of the game Chem
    Ouch that Hurt, Very nice hit, Very nice