Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hygrometer

smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
Never hurts to ask... Does anyone happen to have a extra (lol) hygrometer they are not using and are willing to part with for some cigars or a cheaper price then I can buy one for? I have a small 20-30ct that I want to finally start to use ( like i really need it) Let me know... Thanks.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Have some analog ones if ya want never used, usually just go to walmart or home depot and get digital for about $6-8 for my six pack cooler...... anyways probably those are too bulky for smaller humi, but wil send you an analog one for free....if you want to calibrate and use!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    MVW67:
    Have some analog ones if ya want never used, usually just go to walmart or home depot and get digital for about $6-8 for my six pack cooler...... anyways probably those are too bulky for smaller humi, but wil send you an analog one for free....if you want to calibrate and use!!!
    I have a few of those but wouldnt really trust them. Thank you though...i might just check out walmart or home depot if i can find one that cheap. Thanks brother.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Smoke- I may have one that I am not using but I gotta check it out. I can't quite remember.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hey man. I got you on this. Please send me your shipping name and address
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jliu:
    I can feel the love...can you feel it too?? PM on the way. Thanks in advance.
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    Cann you feel the Looove tonight - lion king. Hahah. This is free of charge sir. I'll check my pm shortly
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:

Smoke, he's a tricky SOAG, lol. Be careful my friend...
    jliu:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    Cann you feel the Looove tonight - lion king. Hahah. This is free of charge sir. I'll check my pm shortly
    One of my favorite movies....
    ba dada laaaaa. Delivery Confirmation #9405 5036 9930 0219 9633 62
    jliu:
    ba dada laaaaa. Delivery Confirmation #9405 5036 9930 0219 9633 62
    Thanks brother..
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:

Smoke, he's a tricky SOAG, lol. Be careful my friend...
    Thats what I have heard..thanks for the heads up.
    don't listen to Ricky. seriously, it's a very small small package I sent. no joke. any brother that Boyd respects is a good dude in my book. btw Boyd is coming over to my house today to herf (woohoooo!)
    jliu:
    don't listen to Ricky. seriously, it's a very small small package I sent. no joke. any brother that Boyd respects is a good dude in my book. btw Boyd is coming over to my house today to herf (woohoooo!)
    Hope you fellas have a great time. Boyd is a great BOTL...hope I have the pleasure of meeting him in person one of these days.
    Package arrived..nice looking hygrometer and some great sticks to go a long wit it..Thanks a bunch brother.