Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

yuletide celebrations

Secret SasquatchSecret Sasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 55
Yes, its really me!

Comments

• Secret SasquatchSecret Sasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 55
    Dont be shy boys and girls. Come sit on Sasquatch's hairy lap and tell me what you want for Christmas.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    LOL, now this is some funny sheet. I want to know who would win a MMA match between you and Chewbacca.
    james40:
    LOL, now this is some funny sheet. I want to know who would win a MMA match between you and Chewbacca.
    oh goody our first participant. Ive been watching you James, and youve been a very good boy, now tell old Sasquatch what you want?
    BTW chewie aint got nothing on me.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Eerily intriguing, this business...
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I don't want anything SS but thanks. I think Chewy could take you on the ground. He's known for ripping limbs off people who make him mad.....
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    OK, cage match. Chewbacca, Predator, Alien, Sasquatch and Bruce Willis.

Yippee ki yea, mo$%er f#$@er.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I'd like to grow facial hair like you!! I saw your footprint at the Ho rainforest 20 years ago..impressive!
    james40:
    I don't want anything SS but thanks. I think Chewy could take you on the ground. He's known for ripping limbs off people who make him mad.....
    Well being the first to comment you have won some smelly sasquatch socks,, Ill send them soon,, but you cant stop being good k? k!
    I got moves that would rip chewie up.. I have to go now, there are some cross country skiiers in the area. Tata,
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Marker:

But everyone already knows that Chuck Norris would win!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    This is nucking futs!!! Who/what is next!!!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Secret Sasquatch:
    Yes, its really me!
    Did you choose 'Secret Sasquatch' because Yuletide Yeti was already taken? Or Christmas Chupacabra?
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    SS, is it really and truly you? I knew you were real.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Sasquatch? Can you confirm if that was you in that video near Salt Lake City recently? I thought I smelled you in the woods once... could have just been me though.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I want to make a funny comment but I'm afraid that I might get thrown across the room.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Lanceros, coronas and opus ......oh my
    pelirrojo:
    Sasquatch? Can you confirm if that was you in that video near Salt Lake City recently? I thought I smelled you in the woods once... could have just been me though.
    No it was not me in SLC, it was my great uncle Ralph. Its all quite embarrassing, Ralph had a sweet tooth for magic mushrooms and when he was trippin he thought he was invisible. We pride ourselves in being undetectable and Ralph couldnt live this down, for years he recieved a hard time about this incident during our annual jamboree gettogethers. Ralph has passed on now.
    Uh yea we can be quite odiferous. When we have gas we can clear out a dwelling place in a split sec
    Marker:

Truth be told Im more of a Lover than a Fighter. We tend to flee rather than fight, however theres really only one animal that my kind fears, I believe you humans call him "THE Bear"
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    very interesting,you should probably be posting on the beard thread with all hair your sportin
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Secret Sasquatch:
    Marker:

Truth be told Im more of a Lover than a Fighter. We tend to flee rather than fight, however theres really only one animal that my kind fears, I believe you humans call him "THE Bear"
    The Bear????......I know that you are a bada$$, but if you pick on The Bear you had better pack a lunch, 'cause its going to be as all-day a$$ whupin'.........Da Bear don't play nice when he gets poked.......Anyway, thats what I heard......Probably just a rumor.......
    greg2648:
    Secret Sasquatch:
    Marker:

The Bear????......I know that you are a bada$$, but if you pick on The Bear you had better pack a lunch, 'cause its going to be as all-day a$$ whupin'.........Da Bear don't play nice when he gets poked.......Anyway, thats what I heard......Probably just a rumor.......
    Whoa Whoa,, whats with all the hostility? You man bears are aggravated so easily. Why dont you take the rest of the afternoon off, go get a massage or soak in the hot-tub and let the stress roll off. Take your lovely wife out to dinner, look into each others eyes and share dessert. and then go home and get your groove on. Get back to me tomorrow.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Another one! Yes!! Tiz the season to be jolly!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Secret Sasquatch:
    greg2648:
    Secret Sasquatch:
    Marker:

Whoa Whoa,, whats with all the hostility? You man bears are aggravated so easily. Why dont you take the rest of the afternoon off, go get a massage or soak in the hot-tub and let the stress roll off. Take your lovely wife out to dinner, look into each others eyes and share dessert. and then go home and get your groove on. Get back to me tomorrow.
    Hahahahaha....If I see The Bear, I will let him know.......
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Want some Links Beef snacks SS..LOL NOT!!!
    MVW67:
    Tease!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Lmao great this forum is officially insane!!!!! What's next?? Come one guys surely there is something even crazier then Sasquatch!! But I guess here's my question...does a Sasquatch poop in the woods like a bear??
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Secret Sasquatch:
    MVW67:
    Tease!
    You need to see the Jack Links Beef Snacks Commercial, in class right now, but is that you in it?? LMAO, Where is JJ when you need the Youtube hook up? LOL
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lmao great this forum is officially insane!!!!! What's next?? Come one guys surely there is something even crazier then Sasquatch!! But I guess here's my question...does a Sasquatch poop in the woods like a bear??
    Only after a good cigar, isnt that right Jiun???
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    WyattEarp:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Only after a good cigar, isnt that right Jiun???
    yes indeedy! per cigar 101 of course haha
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Bigshizza:
    I saw your footprint at the Ho rainforest 20 years ago..impressive!
    You know what they say about hairy missing links with big foot-prints.....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Wes,,is that you???? Too funny!!!