Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Noob trade.......This is closed

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Is there a Newer Brother in the forum that would like to trade.......I feel a Noob trade coming on....If you have less than 100 posts and want to trade....Step up........I can do two Noobs.......

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Come on Santa and Sasquatch!!!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Come on Santa and Sasquatch!!!!
    Good thinking Lee....I never thought about that......C'mon boys lets go.....
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bear sighting..
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Somebody needs a fix
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Gimme a sec to create a new username. Brb. Lol. Yeah right! I won't fall for one of Greg's nice little trades again.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    SleevePlz:
    Gimme a sec to create a new username. Brb. Lol.
    lmfao
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    SleevePlz:
    Gimme a sec to create a new username. Brb. Lol. Yeah right! I won't fall for one of Greg's nice little trades again.
    If you are trading with Greg, just make it; Ben Dover.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Marker:
    SleevePlz:
    If you are trading with Greg, just make it; Ben Dover.
    Classic!
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    Even a noob under 100 knows your rep big bear.......
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    greg2648:
    Is there a Newer Brother in the forum that would like to trade.......I feel a Noob trade coming on....If you have less than 100 posts and want to trade....Step up........I can do two Noobs.......
    It's called a threesome.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    best of luck to the noobs. I highly recommend you guys do this. days of tearing apart a philips blunt and replacing it with "other" stuff and re-rolling is over noobs......
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    SleevePlz:

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm not sure I can handle another beating from Greg...
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    greg2648:
    so sad...i dont qualify for this. i have over 100 post. shucks! maybe next time.
    ddubridge:
    greg2648:
    so sad...i dont qualify for this. i have over 100 post. shucks! maybe next time.
    If I remember correctly, my post says "ABOUT" 100 posts......Drew, me and you, and maybe a couple of others will have a great time.....
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    ddubridge:
    greg2648:
    Open mouth......insert bear foot
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    If I didn't have way more than 100 posts and be assured to only be able to give more of what I already sent I'd be all over this too. C'mon fellow newblits, step up!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    greg2648:
    ddubridge:
    greg2648:
    If I remember correctly, my post says "ABOUT" 100 posts......Drew, me and you, and maybe a couple of others will have a great time.....
    we can have a great time when i have GREAT room. sounds like i'll need it by then.
    Alright......I guess no takers.....Hmmmmm......I will try something else......Much ado about nutin'.....Closed
    they're most likely scared of you Greg. you should be understanding of that. ok this is a small request... can you please take a pic of yourself this saturday having a coca cola?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Will make it happen roomie:-) :-) :-) :-)
    jliu:
    they're most likely scared of you Greg. you should be understanding of that. ok this is a small request... can you please take a pic of yourself this saturday having a coca cola?
    Hahahaha....I am vastly over-rated........
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Roomie, can you ensure Greg does this? I want it!
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Yes in good hands! Lol:-)
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Yes in good hands! Lol:-)
    I always know I can count on you muaah
    Alright.......Got a trade going with CLEsmokes......He is going to be so happy.......Obviously, he has got some sak.......
    You're never closed.......
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Gregs still at it.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    MVW67:
    Hey Issac
    hi!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    greg2648:
    Alright.......Got a trade going with CLEsmokes......He is going to be so happy.......Obviously, he has got some sak.......
    Very cool, you will be quite pleased as well, I assure you!