Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

chemforever Comes Through in the Clutch.....

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
About two weeks ago I put a post requesting a couple of infused cigars. Almost immediately Phil responded that he would send out a selection of cigars. I was not surprised as Phil is a "go to" brother on this forum. Today I received his all-star package. Needless to say, he really stepped up on this one. The really good news is this gives me a legitimate reason for payback. Thank you for the great cigars, Phil. This will be continued.

DSC_4134[1]

Comments

• Santa ClausSanta Claus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 203
    Behikes not do it for you anymore Greg? Santa's lap is nice and warm for you
  • Secret SasquatchSecret Sasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 55
    greg2648:
    About two weeks ago I put a post requesting a couple of infused cigars. Almost immediately Phil responded that he would send out a selection of cigars. I was not surprised as Phil is a "go to" brother on this forum. Today I received his all-star package. Needless to say, he really stepped up on this one. The really good news is this gives me a legitimate reason for payback. Thank you for the great cigars, Phil. This will be continued.

DSC_4134[1]

Alright Phil,, smackin the Bear me likee
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Nothing like a desert stick from time to time, for me with an often insensitive pallet it's nice to taste some bold flavors.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    chemforever:
    Nothing like a desert stick from time to time, for me with an often insensitive pallet it's nice to taste some bold flavors.
    +1, nice hit Phil!!! They are a nice change of pace! What is the Legends stick?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice hit, very nice indeed!!!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    mmccartneydc:
    chemforever:
    +1, nice hit Phil!!! They are a nice change of pace! What is the Legends stick?
    It's another Drew Estate blend.