Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Army/Navy Game Bet

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
Army is 2-9. Navy is 7-4. Navy has beaten Army 10 times in a row. Army-Navy is unique because of the atmosphere and pageantry of the game. Not only are you are on the national stage, but you are playing in the city that our independence was declared in 1776. The players in the game do not play the game for the potential of going professional, they play with pride and passion knowing that that will one day defend the nation they love. Kenric Lull, Army Black Knights Logic says I should not bet on Army, however...

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Navy Brat here I always pull for Navy lol
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Where is Greg when I need him for a bet?
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I would place a 1M buck wager on Navy if I was rich..
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Rain:
    Army is 2-9. Navy is 7-4. Navy has beaten Army 10 times in a row. Army-Navy is unique because of the atmosphere and pageantry of the game. Not only are you are on the national stage, but you are playing in the city that our independence was declared in 1776. The players in the game do not play the game for the potential of going professional, they play with pride and passion knowing that that will one day defend the nation they love. Kenric Lull, Army Black Knights Logic says I should not bet on Army, however...

Streaks are made to be BROKEN Rain, shame on you.,..

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    RCY Cigars:
    Rain:

Streaks are made to be BROKEN Rain, shame on you.,..

Shamed.