Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

my first time..

twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
ok so this is my first bombing run.technically only two are bombs one is for the movie trivia pass.I can see why you guys do this.as soon as i got home from post office i startedlooking for more boxes and cigars to send out. 0311 3260 0000 6784 7727 and 0311 3260 0000 6784 7734 goin outut.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Pace yourself. LOL!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    yeah im sure my wife will help with that
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Lol wait till you constantly check the dc#'s and see where everything is!! But welcome to the fun of bombing lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lol wait till you constantly check the dc#'s and see where everything is!! But welcome to the fun of bombing lol
    And the apprehension of when you see that the package is "out for delivery" and it drives you insane waiting to see if the person got it, and more importantly, if they like it.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    0patience:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    And the apprehension of when you see that the package is "out for delivery" and it drives you insane waiting to see if the person got it, and more importantly, if they like it.
    right? I've bombed one BOTL so far, the first one to bomb me, and as I was watching "out for delivery" I became overwhelmed with worry over wether or not my bomb would be acceptable. It almost overpowered the excitement....almost.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Good to Pop the......... it only gets better!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    twistedstem:
    ok so this is my first bombing run.technically only two are bombs one is for the movie trivia pass.I can see why you guys do this.as soon as i got home from post office i startedlooking for more boxes and cigars to send out. 0311 3260 0000 6784 7727 and 0311 3260 0000 6784 7734 goin outut.

Everyone is being all nice. It's about time you start living up to that twisted side of your name :). Enjoy the ride, wow, your starting this at Christmas time. Hope you don't get the fever, :)...

ehehat:
    0patience:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    right? I've bombed one BOTL so far, the first one to bomb me, and as I was watching "out for delivery" I became overwhelmed with worry over wether or not my bomb would be acceptable. It almost overpowered the excitement....almost.
    One thing to remember. EVERY bomb is acceptable.
    I like it when folks like the cigars I sent. And I do worry about whether they like them or not, but never worry that they are acceptable. The reason is that bombs are gifts and everyone likes gifts.

As was stated before, one should never worry about the bombs being acceptable.
    Sometimes, you would be surprised at how much certain cigars may mean to someone.

I was once sent a cigar by someone that was a really inexpensive cigar. A Torano Gran Nica.
    But it was a wonderful cigar and at $34/box at that time, I ended up buying several boxes.
    Was it an expensive cigar? No. Was it as good a treat to me as an expensive one? ABSOLUTELY!!

So never feel as if your gift isn't "up to par".

Most people get that warm feeling just knowing someone is thinking of them.
    What the contents of the package is, is icing on the cake.
    I always use the thought that I send folks what I like.
    And it may not always be what they like, but it often gives them a chance to try something they wouldn't normally try.

Sorry, I rambled on.
    yeah ive only been bombed once.you could probably guess who got me.lol.was wanting to do it but had to wait to build up my ammo.but now im thinkin bout the next one(s) lol
    RCY Cigars:
    twistedstem:

Everyone is being all nice. It's about time you start living up to that twisted side of your name :). Enjoy the ride, wow, your starting this at Christmas time. Hope you don't get the fever, :)...

yeah ive been lurking more then interacting but i gonna start working on that.seems like a good place to let the twisted out..
    twistedstem:
    yeah ive been lurking more then interacting but i gonna start working on that.seems like a good place to let the twisted out..
    Well, we're all a bit twisted around here, so that should work out fine. LOL!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    0patience:
    ehehat:
    0patience:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I like it when folks like the cigars I sent. And I do worry about whether they like them or not, but never worry that they are acceptable. The reason is that bombs are gifts and everyone likes gifts.

Sometimes, you would be surprised at how much certain cigars may mean to someone.

I was once sent a cigar by someone that was a really inexpensive cigar. A Torano Gran Nica.
    But it was a wonderful cigar and at $34/box at that time, I ended up buying several boxes.
    Was it an expensive cigar? No. Was it as good a treat to me as an expensive one? ABSOLUTELY!!

And it may not always be what they like, but it often gives them a chance to try something they wouldn't normally try.

Sorry, I rambled on.
    great points and very much appreciated. Thank you!
  • Secret SasquatchSecret Sasquatch Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 55
    Sasquatch approved!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Awesome job bro! Ditto what Tony said!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    twistedstem:
    yeah ive only been bombed once.you could probably guess who got me.lol.was wanting to do it but had to wait to build up my ammo.but now im thinkin bout the next one(s) lol
    first sentence brothers.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    0patience:
    ehehat:
    0patience:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Sorry, I rambled on.
    Well said! I like opening the box more then what's inside. Well, unless it is a briefcase full of money.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    bombing people is super awesome and fun. keep it up.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    ehehat:
    0patience:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Never worry it's all about the jesture!!!! Some of us can't hit as hard as some of the guys on here so nothing is expected plus its a gift who complains about free cigars?? Idiots do lol
    danielzreyes:
    twistedstem:
    first sentence brothers.
    oops..i shouldnt have said that .disregard that first statement
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Well well. Sneaky sneaky Mr. Vance.
    Brother, I appreciate this kind gesture. What I appreciate even more was that I was "your first" (blushing)
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    danielzreyes:
    Brother, I appreciate this kind gesture. What I appreciate even more was that I was "your first" (blushing)

Nice hit bro! Those Obsidians and Panza's dont get enough love. 4 great smokes!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Awesome hit Vance! All four of those are delicious! The Panza's were one of my very first goto's! Well done!
    Vision:
    danielzreyes:

Nice hit bro! Those Obsidians and Panza's dont get enough love. 4 great smokes!
    yes these are some fo my faves.the sancho panza def my go to stick
  • dsaylesdsayles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
    What more could you ask for!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    I also happen to be one of the casualties of this, will post more tonight!