Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

0 Pat Slap!

WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720

So I wake up a little late today and think, "Dang, what a way to start a Friday!" Then I go to leave and get to the door and Tony changes my day. All I gotta say is, "Thanks Tony!" Can't wait to enjoy one of these sticks with Nikki and James soon. We will ship some down for the "Tennessee Surprise" because we don't want him to run out while he is state side :-) 0Pat, you the man! Thanks again!

Comments

• T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    ^ was me... I think I manage to post as Nikki every time (I know, I don't post that often, but I always assume I am logged in). You would think I could read, but I am starting to question my ability to do that. Thanks Tony! Thinking about trying to burn on of these before work tomorrow/today.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Tony, you kill me. Thanks a million brother. I can see we have a long war ahead of us.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Nice hit Tony, very nice to see good people get what they deserve. Congrats
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    He slapped the old avatar back on, lol. Nice hit, you should enjoy the Black Market. They are pretty good.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Take 3 out at one time Tony, very well done!! I say keep it up for a long time....
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I remembered Nikki liked the Moontrance, so I thought those would be good.
    Had to make sure I put them in their own baggie though. LOL!
    The Jose Piedras, Cat would be able to tell you more about those.
    They are an inexpensive ISOM that I've only smoked one of. They've been sitting for quite a while in my humi. I bought a box of them a while ago for a killer deal and thought they would be good for sending out.
    The cask strength is one that I really like and felt it was worth sharing.
    Enjoy!