Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My buddy Boyd busted my bio ..... that bastid!

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
I appreciate the trade brother. Thank you very much.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    That's a very nice selection Daniel!! Enjoy!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Very nice you lancero wh0re. :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Are we talking Petey Boyd??? If so He's a great dude and hopefully me, you, him, and a few others can all get together when Jiunn throws his summer herf party.. Lookin forward to it Jiunn,,I'll be sure to help!!!,, maybe we can even get robbyras to come and JJ20030 too!!!!!!
  • dsaylesdsayles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
    Wow that is awesome!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    LOL, I still think you sent the better end of the deal.

hahaha, and yeah I heard you we're interested in thinner ring stuff . . . . hope these help. Enjoy brother.
    The Kid:
    Are we talking Petey Boyd??? If so He's a great dude and hopefully me, you, him, and a few others can all get together when Jiunn throws his summer herf party.. Lookin forward to it Jiunn,,I'll be sure to help!!!,, maybe we can even get robbyras to come and JJ20030 too!!!!!!
    hahaha, yeah dude. and what is this about Jiunn's summer herf party . . . . . Sounds interesting. I'm sure I'll be in. Sporus and Ed are usually down as well and man we need to get redtailhawkoz out as well one of these days.
  • Santa ClausSanta Claus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 203
    *Petey*:
    The Kid:
    hahaha, yeah dude. and what is this about Jiunn's summer herf party . . . . . Sounds interesting. I'm sure I'll be in. Sporus and Ed are usually down as well and man we need to get redtailhawkoz out as well one of these days.
    Jiunn summer herf party?! NO THANKS
    Santa Claus:
    *Petey*:
    The Kid:
    What???Now santa dont be a stick of poo!!! Jiunn promised!!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Kid:
    Santa Claus:
    *Petey*:
    The Kid:
    What???Now santa dont be a stick of poo!!! Jiunn promised!!!!
    Yes. Everyone come to Da bay area. Snoobie dookies for all!
  • NeleneaNelenea Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    I keep seeing all these lanceros ) When I am able to smoke again, going to have to try some. Nice hit )
    double post . . . here we go again
    danielzreyes:
    and I got my end of the trade last night as well. I asked Daniel for a little help in putting my father in laws christmas present over the top and he came through in a big way.

Thanks a ton man.
    *Petey*:
    danielzreyes:
    and I got my end of the trade last night as well. I asked Daniel for a little help in putting my father in laws christmas present over the top and he came through in a big way.

Thanks a ton man.
    Pics please?!
    And Im lookiing forward to see you all this summer,, Thanks Jiunn I could kiss ya but you kissed mike, and steve and greg and I dont want cooties,,eeeewwwwwww...lmao