Home Ratings & Reviews

100 cigars for 40 bucks?

ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
I'm sure the Primeros are awesome....right? A diamond in the rough or another stick Elmo will start sending?

Comments

• mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    I got the email about those yesterday... then realized they are the cigarillos.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Smoke at your own risk, and all that. Honestly, even if they had great reviews with 12 out of 10 everywhere, I would still want to smoke a couple myself before committing to 100.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    ehehat:
    I'm sure the Primeros are awesome....right? A diamond in the rough or another stick Elmo will start sending?
    Elmo is very picky on what he sends out. I get the pleasure of testing the chosen sticks. If I have to siphon gas to get the taste out of my mouth they make the ammo list.

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    MTuccelli:
    ehehat:
    Elmo is very picky on what he sends out. I get the pleasure of testing the chosen sticks. If I have to siphon gas to get the taste out of my mouth they make the ammo list.

Lmao
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    MTuccelli:
    ehehat:

Ah, I see you've tried SWAG. :D
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    MTuccelli:
    ehehat:

ooooh! That must be a tasty stick indeed! Don't get any ideas.... I'll take your word for it.