Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smoke em if ya got em went beast mode on me

ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
Smoke em if ya got em is one of my closest homies. Me, him, stephen hannibal and icedguardian are all close and planning a Christmas gift swap. Well instead of just buying for 1 this dude bought for all and hit me with a Christmas gift of epic proportions

Thanks again brother!

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Nice job Royln, unbelievable Packaga right there .
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hey Elijah,, hope all is well,, and as you can see some things just never change,, Rolyn is still the awesome brother he always was/is.. ENjoy and good to see ya
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    very nice hit. can you take a pic of that thing opened.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Very nice, always a devastating hit when it's friend on friend. Welcome back E, hope all has been well before this hit :).
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    That is a bada$$ lookin' humi dude!!!

Awesome hit, smoke em'. Very generous.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Awesome job Rolyn!! Class act for sure!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Thanks fellas..I may have been the one that purchased said gift but I am the one who feels truly blessed. I have made some great friends on these forums and have built even stronger friendships with some you guys outside the forums..I dont use the word "friend" with just everybody..Elijah is a TRUE FRIEND and for that I am blessed and very thankful.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thanks fellas..I may have been the one that purchased said gift but I am the one who feels truly blessed. I have made some great friends on these forums and have built even stronger friendships with some you guys outside the forums..I dont use the word "friend" with just everybody..Elijah is a TRUE FRIEND and for that I am blessed and very thankful.
    Well said... great gift and I still think you have the best avatar on the forums!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    robbyras:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Well said... great gift and I still think you have the best avatar on the forums!
    You think so? Well thank you sir.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    hahahaha, thats cool as heck.

Always great to see one great BOTL hitting another. Well done.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Sweet, super sweet, very nice!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Thanks guys I'm very excited about it. I was acting like a high school girl when I opened the box lol

smoke em if you got em:
    I'm the blessed one d!ck! :p
    RCY Cigars:
    Very nice, always a devastating hit when it's friend on friend. Welcome back E, hope all has been well before this hit :).
    Things have been good man. How about you?
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    That thing is really sick now the choir of filling with some monsters.
    Gaetano7890:
    That thing is really sick now the choir of filling with some monsters.
    I have all of them except the original release frank. I have all the minis as well. Lil Frank was amazing
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I will def agree I love the frank Jr. Only cigar I know that is minty. I thought the Wolfe and mini mum were better than the originals. Been trying to find a full size face but am happy to just get another box of the minis love um enjoy.