Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trident & Greg2648 almost made my eyes leak

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
As you all know I posted up my remaining Viaje hold backs for sale due to work taking a dive. I was really stressed about paying bills and giving my kids Christmas. Especially with a new baby due Christmas Day. My kids have always come first and it has been a crazy year for my family. I was awarded custody of my two oldest boys earlier this year and we have been non stop ever since with school, sports, and activities. I love every minute of it. I haven't been very active here this year just because I am so busy with my family.

So Roman aka -Trident, contacted me to buy a Viaje fiver. He wanted to send a check and I said sure no problem. Yesterday I got a Christmas card with a check in it for the cigars. But I also found something extra inside. Roman got with Greg aka - Greg2648 and decided to send some extra Christmas gifts. I was totally surprised by their act of kindness and stood in my kitchen totally speechless. My wife was wondering what was going on and I just didn't know what to say.

I could never find enough words show how much I appreciate what you two did. Thank you! I have been here a few years now and it is always amazing to see how giving everyone is. So many good guys here and too many to list. All of you guys have stepped up 3 times to help me send cigars to our troops. When a brother hits hard times I have seen and was glad to participate in making sure they had cigars to get them through the tough times. With 4 kids at home and now soon to be 5 I haven't been in a position to participate as much as I like. I love reading and seeing what you all are doing. I might not post a lot but I visit everyday. You are all just amazing.

I think my New Years Resolution is going to be to try to pay it forward a little more. Being on the receiving end is amazing but being able to give is even better.

Thank you again Roman and Greg. Merry Christmas to all of you. Your act of kindness helped lift a burden from me yesterday. image

Comments