Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Christmas bomb for the record books!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
I came home from work today with my wife. As I was pulling in the garage, I noticed a very large package sitting at my front door. I didn't think much of it since I am expecting some online holiday shopping to arrive this week. Lo and behold, the return address is from Mr. Hanky, the Christmas Poo. Apparently Mr. Hanky lives on Hughes Rd. with another famous BORK from this forum. So I bring the package inside and the whole time Carrie, my wife, is just dying to see what could possibly be inside. We open it up and it is filled with wrapped presents, but there is a note. This massive box is filled with presents for myself, my wife, and my son! At this point, we are just in utter disbelief. I begin by removing the bubble wrap from a couple of my all-time favorite beers, Hacker-Pshorr. If you love wheat beer like me and haven't had this one yet, do yourself a favor and get some. It is delicious. Some dark chocolate and caramel Ghirardelli are quickly claimed by the Mrs. Here's a pic of the pre-unwrapping. IMAG0399 The gift bag is for my son. I'm going to make him wait to open it on Christmas, but I took a peek. Ray, he is going to absolutely love them. He doesn't have either of the items. Star Wars and LEGO pretty much define his world right now. Lol. The large package contained an item I have been looking for for a little while now. The AVO 25th Piano Cigar Box along with a 5 pack of AVO cigars. IMAG0401 And as if that wasn't enough, he threw in another 10 cigars for my wife and I to enjoy. IMAG0400 I can't even begin to express how much this all meant to my wife and I. Ray, from the bottom of our hearts, we want to thank you for this tremendous gift. Merry Christmas to you and your family. This won't be soon forgotten.

Comments