Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

dsayles hooked me up with the strange brew!

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
So a week or so ago, a relatively new guy to the forums posted a pic of his fridge. In it were some very unique bottles. I mentioned that one particular bottle looked intriguing and the next thing I know I'm staring down the barrel of a PM asking for my addy. I bit and then he pulled the trigger! Thank you so much Demetrius. I cant wait to try these this holiday. My brother and I like to try new stuff so this will be right up our alleys! Guys, dsayles is the real deal and is going to fit in nicely around here! Thanks again bud!

Comments

• jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Those look very cool, especially the mango one
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    What's the sample one? Very cool gift!
  • dsaylesdsayles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
    mmccartneydc:
    So a week or so ago, a relatively new guy to the forums posted a pic of his fridge. In it were some very unique bottles. I mentioned that one particular bottle looked intriguing and the next thing I know I'm staring down the barrel of a PM asking for my addy. I bit and then he pulled the trigger! Thank you so much Demetrius. I cant wait to try these this holiday. My brother and I like to try new stuff so this will be right up our alleys! Guys, dsayles is the real deal and is going to fit in nicely around here! Thanks again bud!

It was my pleasure friend. The Sample is not out yet and may be out in a few years, it is a port that has no name at least not disclosed to me. The Henry Weinhardst is a IPA that should be out in 2013. Lemon Berry Shanty is out for a limited time and is a flavored beer. Coco Breve is a Bubbly Malt liquer made from coconut water that just hit the stores or should be real soon. Hope you enjoy and may have some more coming your way after the holidays that are in the testing stage and may or may not ever be released.
    I figure since I really don't have a lot of cigars yet to send then I would show my love by sharing what I do have. But when my humidor has more than 3 cigars at a time everyone can stand by.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    dsayles:
    mmccartneydc:

It was my pleasure friend. The Sample is not out yet and may be out in a few years, it is a port that has no name at least not disclosed to me. The Henry Weinhardst is a IPA that should be out in 2013. Lemon Berry Shanty is out for a limited time and is a flavored beer. Coco Breve is a Bubbly Malt liquer made from coconut water that just hit the stores or should be real soon. Hope you enjoy and may have some more coming your way after the holidays that are in the testing stage and may or may not ever be released.
    Like I told ya, I love trying new stuff so just let me know and we can work something out again! ;)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bigshizza:
    Those look very cool, especially the mango one
    Its pretty good!