Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Return fire!

biodarwinbiodarwin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 260
Unexpectedly got a package from Webmost on Sunday (really, USPS delivered on a Sunday?). I opened the package and got this: image

I REALLY appreciate the hard tube case for the cigar. I am an avid discgolfer and have been thinking about getting something like this so I can carry sticks in my discgolf bag. I have a nice leather one but I really don't care for having it out in the elements. I have only tried the Sol Cubano so great choices! I look forward to enjoying these! Much appreciated sir!

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Very nice hit Davis! Congrats Bio!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Yeah I love those tubes. I give them out all the time. Terrific gear for motorcyclists. I should find a way to buy them by the case, I like them so much.

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Jeremy, PM to you.
    Davis, I got the exact same sticks plus cigar holder yesterday. Thanks, but why use a different name? Now, let me properly thanks you. I've never had any of the sticks, so I'm pumped. Plus, a cigar holder could be very handy.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    In all sincerity, I have no idea whatever what you are talking about. If you are referring to the mysterious Michael Maus who you were looking for earlier in the day, well, so far as I know, Michael (known to his friends as Mickey) is a harmless guy from antedeluvian comics, known for his self effacing manner, his innocent humor, and his many friends. You can tell the difference because I am a real guy from postdeluvian Dull-Aware, known for my abrasive manner, my sarcastic humor, and that's why I got no friends.

You got the wrong guy. Jeremy is a fink. Nor is there any way on God's green earth I would send a stick to a Dallas Cowpunk fan.

Besides, I thought I sent you a Cortez.

Only my perp could know about the Cortez! Just kidding, thanks a lot man. I was a little scared, because I thought this guy was sending me stuf..http://www.ndcourts.gov/court/Lawyers/03499.htm