Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Whooped by Webmost ....

jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
Haven't had internet (other than phone) the past couple weeks and been pretty busy --- but yesterday I finally got a chance to sit down, relax, and enjoy our newly installed internet.

Log onto forums and find a week-old PM from Davis (webmost) asking if I've seen a package from him.

Hmmm ... pretty sure I had checked the mailbox everyday, and I only got bills and junk mail (lame).
So I told him "no", little p!ssed thinking that USPS f***ed up and lost another package.
Then I think for a second, hold on - maybe I forgot to check the mail on New Years Eve --- so I trot outside to the mailbox --- and what do ya know, the damn thing's ticking !!!

You think I'd have played it safe and called police/fire dept. to come check it out, but no -- I was overzealous and thought I could handle the damn thing myself ... bad move ... because Davis had stuffed the flat rate box full of munitions.

BIG Thanks for the package, brother - I really appreciate it!!
Been wanting to try a few of these for quite some time - and every single one is "new to me" -- so I'm look forward to them all.

Comments