Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My cigar collection is for sale

RianRian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 30
Hello Gents, I need to let go of a good portion of my cigar collection. As a few of you may know I’m a combat vet with PTSD and it would appear that more than an occasional cigar is impeding my sleep. I’ve had to cut back from three or four a week to one every two or three weeks with my dad (who’s a combat vet too so he’s very supportive). My wife and I have also hit a financial snag, our three year old little boy needs surgery so I’m hoping to get a little money out of the cigar collection to help us get out foot in the door. Below is what I have right now. All cigars have been well aged and properly stored in my humidors. If you’re interested just say the word. Shipping will be fast via priority mail in a box. This is for sale as a whole collection, and I’d rather sell it that way but I realize most people can’t afford it, or aren’t interested so individuals are for sale also. Pictures of humidor and cigar collection can be provided to your email upon request. Make me an offer for the collection – any reasonable one will be accepted. The dates are when the cigars were placed in my humidor. 1 LIKE NEW burl wood treasure dome humidor (350 capacity) 1 ½ years old 5 Vegas 2011 (torpedo) limitada 20 Drew Estate Naturals Irish Hops Dec 2010 5 CI Legends Series Copper Level (toro) Jun 2011 5 Isla del sol coffee infused (toro) Sep 2011 2 five Vegas Miami (Churchill) Dec 2010 6 Man of War Virtue (box-pressed) Dec 2011 3 Man of War (Churchill) Feb 2010 3 Man of War (Box pressed) Dec 2011 4 Man of War Ruination (box pressed) Dec 2011 3 Padilla Habana (torpedo) Aug 2011 4 Padilla Miami (Churchill) Jun 2011 2 Padilla Habana (Rubusto) Dec 2010 2 Camacho pre embargo Jun 2010 5 Ave maria (Churchill) Nov 2011 3 Drew Estate Natural Pimp Stick Dec 2011 1 Casa Fernandez Miami (toro) May 2011 1 5 Vegas Triple A (Rubusto) Aug 2011 1 La Reloba Sumatra (torpedo) 10 months 1 Alec Bradley Tempus (box pressed Rubusto) Aug 2011 1 Drew Estate natural root Dec 2011 1 Monte Cristo White (torpedo) Dec 2011 1 Romeo y Julieta Limited Edition (Rubusto) Nov 2011 1 Camacho Tenth Anniversary Nov 2011 Thanks for looking!

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Rian:
    Hello Gents, I need to let go of a good portion of my cigar collection. As a few of you may know I’m a combat vet with PTSD and it would appear that more than an occasional cigar is impeding my sleep. I’ve had to cut back from three or four a week to one every two or three weeks with my dad (who’s a combat vet too so he’s very supportive). My wife and I have also hit a financial snag, our three year old little boy needs surgery so I’m hoping to get a little money out of the cigar collection to help us get out foot in the door.

Below is what I have right now. All cigars have been well aged and properly stored in my humidors. If you’re interested just say the word. Shipping will be fast via priority mail in a box. This is for sale as a whole collection, and I’d rather sell it that way but I realize most people can’t afford it, or aren’t interested so individuals are for sale also.

Pictures of humidor and cigar collection can be provided to your email upon request.

Make me an offer for the collection – any reasonable one will be accepted. The dates are when the cigars were placed in my humidor.

1 LIKE NEW burl wood treasure dome humidor (350 capacity) 1 ½ years old

5 Vegas 2011 (torpedo) limitada

20 Drew Estate Naturals Irish Hops Dec 2010
    5 CI Legends Series Copper Level (toro) Jun 2011
    5 Isla del sol coffee infused (toro) Sep 2011
    2 five Vegas Miami (Churchill) Dec 2010
    6 Man of War Virtue (box-pressed) Dec 2011
    3 Man of War (Churchill) Feb 2010
    3 Man of War (Box pressed) Dec 2011
    4 Man of War Ruination (box pressed) Dec 2011
    3 Padilla Habana (torpedo) Aug 2011
    4 Padilla Miami (Churchill) Jun 2011
    2 Padilla Habana (Rubusto) Dec 2010
    2 Camacho pre embargo Jun 2010
    5 Ave maria (Churchill) Nov 2011
    3 Drew Estate Natural Pimp Stick Dec 2011
    1 Casa Fernandez Miami (toro) May 2011
    1 5 Vegas Triple A (Rubusto) Aug 2011
    1 La Reloba Sumatra (torpedo) 10 months
    1 Alec Bradley Tempus (box pressed Rubusto) Aug 2011
    1 Drew Estate natural root Dec 2011
    1 Monte Cristo White (torpedo) Dec 2011
    1 Romeo y Julieta Limited Edition (Rubusto) Nov 2011
    1 Camacho Tenth Anniversary Nov 2011

Thanks for looking!
    This should help the formatting. I'm sorry to hear about this, I hope all goes well my friend.
  • RianRian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 30
    Thanks brother! I struggled to get that figured out and gave up lol.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hey man hope all is well!! Sorry to hear the news and really hope it all works it's self out!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    ddubridge:
    Pm Sir.
    PM Back at ya brah!
    I do want to clarify - I am willing to split this collection up.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    Back to you John
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Back at ya brah!
    I still have a good number of these cigars if you're interested in just a sampler or something. Deep discounted prices + aged cigars. Don't miss it.
    Got my cigars today. Thanks. Great cigars and great price. Hope everything works out with your son.

• insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    You have a pm sir!