Home Non Cigar Related

Do You Smoke In Your Car?

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
Subject. I don't, because I'm hauling my kids around a fair amount of the time. Plus I hate when I get in a cigarette smokers car and it smells like death.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm in my badass work Prius half the day. I wan't to smoke in it so F'in bad.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    All the time. I'm the only one who uses it and even if the aroma lingers, I don't mind at all.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    oh no. I'm pretty anal about my car and don't want it to smell like cigar smoke. I even wear cigar specific clothes if I can help it
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Absolutely, no kids, wife smokes, damn fine way to set the mind on the way to work.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Its' my truck. I smoke in it. I don't smoke in the wife's car when we are together.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Well I do have a stogie rack on my camping bike Biffy Bullfrog:

• stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    I smoke in all my vehicles and my home. Cigar smoking is a way of life, not some mere hobby that is occasionally indulged. Crack a window for goodness sake and light up.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    stad:
    I smoke in all my vehicles and my home. Cigar smoking is a way of life, not some mere hobby that is occasionally indulged. Crack a window for goodness sake and light up.
    I need you to call my wife..
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I smoke in anything that starts with "my"...

my car, my house, my office, etc... but because I am married and considerate, I try not to let everything smell too strongly of stale cigar smoke. So when I'm home, I only smoke in my office, not the living room, etc.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Smoke in my own car on long trips; cigar gives me a jolt like coffee but without the need to stop and p!ss, and the long trip gives me time to air out the car. Never on short trips.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    I can occasionally smoke in my truck without any smell lingering more than a few days. The only thing that doesn't work is if I use the ashtray, the smell won't go away without washing it out. I've also been smoking in the house next to the fireplace with the (fireplace) doors open. My wife was amazed how little smell there was in the house and how whats left goes away quickly with a little spray and a candle.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    I smoke in my cherokee, i open both driver side windows and the front pass window and the smell barely lingers.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    With my drive to work being nearly 2 hours you bet you buns I smoke in my car.

• camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    I have only ever smoked outdoors. My daughter is allergic to smoke, my pet birds are worth more than any box I have ever purchased and they'd die within a few months from the second hand smoke. I don't smoke in my vehicle. Driving is driving, and I used to drive professionally. I guess I like doing 1 thing at a time and enjoying it, whatever it is. Can't walk and chew gum either, lol.

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I smoke regularly in my car on the way home from work. I bought some organic spray that can odorlesly take the smell off anything after a few hours!
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    I'm pretty particular about my truck, it gets cleaned inside weekly. But the the best place to have a cigar is on the road with some great tunes. My truck smells like leather, a bit of cigar, and a touch of febreze. It's great. If only I could bottle and sell the sweet sweet aroma.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    im never in my truck long enough to smoke, but if i was going for a long drive or trip, i would. i do smoke in the house, but if it starts to get bad i will go outside for a few
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Only when I want to tick the wife off ??
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    I do in fact smoke in my car but the way I figure it is that no one is crazy enough to ride with me anyway!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    i smoke in my truck occasionaly nothing realy highend of course.its only 20 minute drive to workso ill burn a 59 facory reject orsomething like that.i dont smoke in the house yet..we just got a lamp berge for christmass.been testing out so far gets rid of taco smell wet dog smell.gonna try it on cigar smoke whne im off see what happens,.
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Absolutely.. Have a little Subie Baja.. crack the moon roof.. and light up.. daily commute is 60 minutes one way.. perfect time for a Robusto and coffee..
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    What is the name of that organic spray Lee? Thanks!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I smoke regularly in my car on the way home from work. I bought some organic spray that can odorlesly take the smell off anything after a few hours!