Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hard Hittin DB

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Lately I've been getting PM's from my man DBeckom. It's always about a cool cigar he found or likes. Well, I guess he got bored with the PM's. Because today I go to my PO and open my box, BAMMM!!!
imageimage

Thanks brother, I don't know why. But what I do know, I'm very appreciative. This Joker even slid in a couple of my favorite Camacho's. Yea D, you know this not over :), incoming!!!

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Big D is in the house!! Enjoy Rick!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Nice hit Dwayne! Well done.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hollllaaaaaa! nice!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Great hit!! Enjoy!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very cool hit DB, very cool!:-) :-) :-)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Very nice..has anyone heard from Dwayne lately..sent him a package that was delivered on the 4th but havent heard anything from him which is strange.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    smoke em if you got em:
    Very nice..has anyone heard from Dwayne lately..sent him a package that was delivered on the 4th but havent heard anything from him which is strange.
    Thought I saw him the other day,, He's probably fishin cause I think they only smoke now while fishin ;o) Nice Hit Dwayne
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    The Kid:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thought I saw him the other day,, He's probably fishin cause I think they only smoke now while fishin ;o) Nice Hit Dwayne
    Thanks Rudy.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Kid:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thanks Rudy.

Hey Smoke, hows your day going? This was a pretty nice hit laid upon me, huh. I guess the punches just keeps rolling in on me, huh. Oh well, my day of redemption will soon come. It was good to see you post up today. Hope you have a good day :), lol....
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Kid:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thanks Rudy.

Hey Smoke, hows your day going? This was a pretty nice hit laid upon me, huh. I guess the punches just keeps rolling in on me, huh. Oh well, my day of redemption will soon come. It was good to see you post up today. Hope you have a good day :), lol....
    Glad they made it to you Rick. Hope you enjoy them all. Be careful with that word redemption...this could get ugly really fast ;)

Royln, I apologize for not getting back to you...pm sent
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Kid:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thanks Rudy.

Hey Rick my day is going pretty well and thank you for asking. And yes that was a pretty nice hit Dwayne laid upon you. We aint trying to beat you down or anything..just recognizing you as one awesome brother on this here forum dats all!

No need to pay me back.....what if I said I was sorry? would that help smooth things over between us............ : )
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Kid:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thanks Rudy.

Hey Rick my day is going pretty well and thank you for asking. And yes that was a pretty nice hit Dwayne laid upon you. We aint trying to beat you down or anything..just recognizing you as one awesome brother on this here forum dats all!

No need to pay me back.....what if I said I was sorry? would that help smooth things over between us............ : )

No need to say sorry brother. What's done is done, see you tomorrow.

But if I was to answer that, NO, lol. Sleep well my friend :).
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Kid:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thanks Rudy.

No need to say sorry brother. What's done is done, see you tomorrow.

But if I was to answer that, NO, lol. Sleep well my friend :).
    But Rick....ahhhh nevermind!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    damn nice hit. thats what im talking about.