Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Niners loss is my win!

BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
So, Rudy and I had a bet on the Seahawks vs. the Niners...and lets just say...the Seahawks won! Well, I knew he wouldn't take it lightly so, I bombed him first. Needless to say he took the loss very seriously and hit me with both barrels. WOW!! FFP, PE, Olivia Sampler etc.... Geez it's just "stupid Football"(MVW67). Thanks so much Rudy, appreciate it very much! You need to come over and Herf once the tundra thaws.. image

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Ouch. In a good way.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Oooo my name is rudy. I like to bomb entire cigar box sampler sets. Im big baller spending Gs. Bla bla -1
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jliu:
    Oooo my name is rudy. I like to bomb entire cigar box sampler sets. Im big baller spending Gs. Bla bla -1
    Me baller, ha thats some funny stuff there.. I'm still thinking I didnt cover the bet/bomb..Ya gotts to go big with the SHizzz,, feel me!!!!
    Glad ya got the sticks one thing about livin in the tundra , the sticks come pre frozen beetle proofed...
    Well perhaps both our teams will meet again in the NFC championship game and we'll get a chance to break the tie!!!
    ENjoy!!!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Nice hit but as also a die hard 49 er fan that I am remember never bet on a team that already made the playoffs. And for tonight's game against the pack go 49ers.