Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ray Fell of His Roof and Needs Some Cigars

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    pross:
    Oh, and DC 03120860000205758184
    Good man! I crawled out of my deathbed to hit the P.O.....just for Ray..oh and I needed stamps.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I have to admit, I didn't make it. I sent the wife. Still couch bound..
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Guys U r crazy, get back n bed and get better. Get the fluids n ya, and rest those necks.
    pross:
    I have to admit, I didn't make it. I sent the wife. Still couch bound..
    Wimp
    So surgery is next Thursday , no food or drink after midnight, so I better get everything in during the poker game Wednesday night.
    Having trouble with photobucket, I Recieved Jim Bigshizza and Webmost Davis thoughtful packages today and can't post the pics, anyone else use anything other than photobucket .thank u guys very much, I crawled to the mail box in the snow, worth every step. I will try to post some pics if I can get this thing worked out.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Glock1975:
    Having trouble with photobucket, I Recieved Jim Bigshizza and Webmost Davis thoughtful packages today and can't post the pics, anyone else use anything other than photobucket .thank u guys very much, I crawled to the mail box in the snow, worth every step. I will try to post some pics if I can get this thing worked out.

I am the resident photo posting ***... if you need me to post them for you I just pm'd you my email. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to post them!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I use flickr. You can load about 25-30 photos a month for free. Very user-friendly set up and if you like it you can download flickr uploadr for free which is a nice way to organize your photos you want to upload. Once they are posted on your flickr photostream you can click on the photo and pull down a menu where you can grab the html code. That's what you want to copy and paste to your post here. If you like flickr but can't figure something out gimme a pm.
    bigharpoon:
    I use flickr. You can load about 25-30 photos a month for free. Very user-friendly set up and if you like it you can download flickr uploadr for free which is a nice way to organize your photos you want to upload. Once they are posted on your flickr photostream you can click on the photo and pull down a menu where you can grab the html code. That's what you want to copy and paste to your post here. If you like flickr but can't figure something out gimme a pm.
    thanks buddy, I will try it
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Glock1975:
    Oh come on. Crawled thru the snow four miles uphill both ways. I want to see a pic of your crawl track thru the snow. Cue the violins.
    Lol, ok I hobbled to the mailbox, thanks bro. And vision pm to u
    And here they are boys! I still think he jumped!

photo photo-1_zps91978270.jpg

photo photo_zpse431a60f.jpg
    Thanks brother, damn did I send them upside down.
    Recieved awesome packages from pross and Tyland64, thank u guys very much, sorry I'm having trouble posting pictures photobucket and Flickr not letting me from my iPhone, I will keep working on them. Really again thank u guys very much, a real pick me up.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    hope your recovery goes well.hope your enjoying a chance to slow down a little.you know time to stop and smell the roses..or leaves om our case.speedy recovery brother
    twistedstem:
    hope your recovery goes well.hope your enjoying a chance to slow down a little.you know time to stop and smell the roses..or leaves om our case.speedy recovery brother
    Thanks bro, time has really slowed down, almost stopped.
    Glock1975:
    Recieved awesome packages from pross and Tyland64, thank u guys very much, sorry I'm having trouble posting pictures photobucket and Flickr not letting me from my iPhone, I will keep working on them. Really again thank u guys very much, a real pick me up.

>
    Enjoy Ray. Sorry no note, I was way under the weather.

pross:
    Glock1975:

>
    Enjoy Ray. Sorry no note, I was way under the weather.

No problem buddy, it's going around everywhere, hope u get feeling better. Thanks again.
    These came in today from ShotGunJohn

Untitled
    Vision:

Untitled
    thanks to my Boston Brother for assisting me again.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Glock1975:
    Vision:

Untitled
    thanks to my Boston Brother for assisting me again.
    sweet glad they got there, hope you can find something that will take your mind off of your leg.
    Yes John I'm sure I can. Thanks again bro
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Yummy

So when's surgery? Tomorrow?

Yeah tomorrow, so need to get it all in before midnight during the poker game.
    I'm alive and back home surgery went well, wife surprised me with a new leather recliner to put in the future cigar/man cave, and good for resting my leg. Just wish this pain medication would kick in more. Thanks again for all the smokes and thoughts, hopefully I can get up and smoke 1 in a day or 2. Thanks again guys
    Great to hear all went well. Painkillers and a leather recliner sound like a relaxing evening to me.

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Glad you are doing well, hope you have a speedy recovery. God bless bro.
    Thanks guys, doing better today, just realty sore. I need to get up and smoke something.
    Get better soon Ray!! Smoke something and give us the gimp report!