Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Premium & Rare 1000 Post Pass(CLOSED) Updated

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bigharpoon:
    There are so many good cigars to choose from in that picture! I'm having a hard time deciding and it hasn't even gotten here yet, lol. I'll save the Julius Caesar for all of you to fight over :D There is a different one I have my eye on...
    Lol go for it I've got a Cesar already but don't be taking my sticks lol
    What's yours is mine and mine is mine
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    bigharpoon:
    There are so many good cigars to choose from in that picture! I'm having a hard time deciding and it hasn't even gotten here yet, lol. I'll save the Julius Caesar for all of you to fight over :D There is a different one I have my eye on...
    agreed... there are a TON of nice sticks there...
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    robbyras:
    bigharpoon:
    agreed... there are a TON of nice sticks there...
    That's good to hear and I'm happy you guys like the selection. Greg I know your all over that honey handgrenade
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    I just hope I have good enough premiums so I won't let u guys down.
    The Eagle has landed! As soon as the little grommet goes to bed I'll get some pics up.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Anyone got ochos addy?? Help make this go faster
    Awesome selection to choose from, Rob! Here is my idea (takes on left, puts on right):

RobertGreen30's Pass

Does that seem fair???
    bigharpoon:
    Awesome selection to choose from, Rob! Here is my idea (takes on left, puts on right):

RobertGreen30's Pass

Does that seem fair???
    good choices Greg, that ashton esg is a great stick, I've never had one and hope it makes it back this way. thanks for being in my pass and fair enough
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    bigharpoon:

RobertGreen30's Pass

Does that seem fair???

Nice takes.... Great puts!
    robertgreen30:
    bigharpoon:

RobertGreen30's Pass

Does that seem fair???
    good choices Greg, that ashton esg is a great stick, I've never had one and hope it makes it back this way. thanks for being in my pass and fair enough
    Cool, I'll get this packed up and out hopefully tomorrow. Thanks for letting me in your pass Rob!
    bigharpoon:
    robertgreen30:
    bigharpoon:

RobertGreen30's Pass

Does that seem fair???
    Cool, I'll get this packed up and out hopefully tomorrow. Thanks for letting me in your pass Rob!
    Your welcome and hope we can get together again soon for a herf
    bigharpoon:

RobertGreen30's Pass

Does that seem fair???
    Great choices on both ends! You'll love that Reagan! The ESG is a GREAT F#%KIN stick! well done
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bigharpoon:

RobertGreen30's Pass

Does that seem fair???
    NO! Those were the sticks I was eyeing!!! Didn't even make it past the first stop, fml. Lol, I'm just kidding, kinda.
    On its way to you, Lee: 0312 0090 0002 3475 1230
    Awesome!! And damn you I wanted that lfd lmao
    Lee.mcglynn:
    LOL that LFD was the last one the B&M had, they opened a box of chisels so I could get the last one. They are great smokes
    Got the pass today! Ill get pics up soon and ship it asap
    robertgreen30:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    LOL that LFD was the last one the B&M had, they opened a box of chisels so I could get the last one. They are great smokes
    yeah they discontinued the childless to my knowledge. I have one left and damn I love them lol!! I hate finding a great smoke and it's gone in no time!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    robertgreen30:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    yeah they discontinued the childless to my knowledge. I have one left and damn I love them lol!! I hate finding a great smoke and it's gone in no time!!
    was just at my local lounge and Bombay and I actually commented on how many of the LFD CC they had in stock... If you're looking for some, they have a ton... Pretty sure they had the Chisel as well... i'd be glad to grab some for you... lemme know
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    robbyras:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    robertgreen30:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    was just at my local lounge and Bombay and I actually commented on how many of the LFD CC they had in stock... If you're looking for some, they have a ton... Pretty sure they had the Chisel as well... i'd be glad to grab some for you... lemme know
    Was reading this thread and thought Damn Robby and I were just at a local (for him) BM and I said, " ya know this LFD stuff, cameroon cabinet, etc. they dont carry very often and I am interested why some people seem to carry a whole lotta "x" and other places carry none." HA!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Got the pass today! Ill get pics up soon and ship it asap
    Glad to see it made it to you Lee.
    Ok here's the score minus the one marked for mr rgPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Puts on left takes on right...Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Thanks for letting me be a part of this!!
    Dc# 950551021179309209
    robbyras:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    robertgreen30:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I will let you know I do really want to pull the trigger but my spending this week was pretty sick!!
    Nice pulls and very nice putts Lee, Thank you for being in my pass
    Lee.mcglynn:
    robbyras:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    robertgreen30:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I will let you know I do really want to pull the trigger but my spending this week was pretty sick!!
    based on the inventory they had, I don't think they will run out any time soon... so just let me know
    robertgreen30:
    Nice pulls and very nice putts Lee, Thank you for being in my pass
    thanks for letting me be a part in this!! I can't wait to see the final haul!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Takes on the left, puts on the right. If this works, I'll mail it out Monday.

Nice sticks Zach, I know that Goldie won't make it far and I never seen the other stick before. Your good to go, thanks for being in my pass.