Home Ratings & Reviews

My trip with my father in law

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
So myself crippled and very bored was asked to take a ride yesterday by my father in law, he doesn't tell me where we r going, just grab some good cigars and lets go. So on the way through KY we start out the trip with a Hoya De Monterrey iso very good smoke with lots of oak and some earth tones. After that we get into West Virginia and we fire up some AF Hemingway Work of Art, I think this smoke is one of the best I have ever had lots of leather and what tasted like vanilla. So when we reach our destination which was Beckley WV I see we are at a gun store and he tells me he bought a Ruger AR -15 it was awesome with a thousand rounds. So on our way back we smoke a Gurkha Holy Grail, which I thought was just average, but he loved it , then we stop for a steak and a beer at longhorn, after stuffing our faces and drinking some Boston Lager, we jump in the the truck and fire up some Opus X Lost City Toro and wow leather and pepper spice throughout. What a nice trip I needed before surgery. Now that's a great day

Comments