Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Any 5 Vegas Triple'A' lovers out there...? (** CLOSED **)

RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
Hey guys/gals,

I figured I would post to see if there was any 5 Vegas Triple 'A' fans out there. I had bought a few awhile back and I have tried to enjoy them but sadly I believe my pallet has changed. In short, they just don't do much for me.

So, with that being said, I was looking to see if anyone might be up for a trade. I believe I have 6-7 of them in the bottom of the humi. If anyone is interested in doing so, post it here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    RampMonkey:
    Hey guys/gals,

I figured I would post to see if there was any 5 Vegas Triple 'A' fans out there. I had bought a few awhile back and I have tried to enjoy them but sadly I believe my pallet has changed. In short, they just don't do much for me.

So, with that being said, I was looking to see if anyone might be up for a trade. I believe I have 6-7 of them in the bottom of the humi. If anyone is interested in doing so, post it here.

I'd be happy to take them off your hands, what would you be looking for in trade?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    If you and Ken dont work something out, please pm me and see if we can work something out. love this stick.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Ken Light:
    RampMonkey:
    Hey guys/gals,

I'd be happy to take them off your hands, what would you be looking for in trade?

PM to you Ken.
    RampMonkey:
    Ken Light:
    RampMonkey:
    Hey guys/gals,

PM to you Ken.
    Replied.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    Guess I missed out on the 5 Vegas trade, got to jump on these quicker LOL
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Just want to say thank you for everyone that replied. =D
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I'm just now seeing this. I have quite a few of these resting (prob 30 or so) with between 10 months and 2 yrs depending on the box, and I really enjoy them. They don't age as well as Diesel UCs do, but they still age very well. Glad to see folks jumped on this. Great smoke. Especially for the money.
    RampMonkey:
    No sir, thank you. To bad i didnt have lightening fast fingers like ken. There is always next time.
    ddubridge:
    RampMonkey:
    No sir, thank you. To bad i didnt have lightening fast fingers like ken. There is always next time.
    It's hard to beat a guy moving at the speed of Light. Get it...bad dum chaaaa....this is why I don't post before noon anymore...or why I try not to.
    Ken Light:
    ddubridge:
    RampMonkey:
    It's hard to beat a guy moving at the speed of Light. Get it...bad dum chaaaa....this is why I don't post before noon anymore...or why I try not to.
    I'll admit it, I laughed.
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    "Transformers, more than meets the eye. Transformers, ____________________________________ " anyone? anyone?
    ThreadJacker3000:
    "Transformers, more than meets the eye. Transformers, ____________________________________ " anyone? anyone?
    I'm getting the strong feeling you're in your mid-30's...
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    ThreadJacker3000:
    robots in disguise

come on everyone knows that.

at least go voltron or something like that
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    Ken Light:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    *gasp, shhhhhhhh Ken!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Ken Light:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    *gasp, shhhhhhhh Ken!
    More like 20's
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    im confused... is threadjacker Junebug?
    taythegibs:
    im confused... is threadjacker Junebug?
    I thought this too, but he seems to prefer cheesy pop songs to cheesy 80s theme songs...