Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for some Camacho Ditka's

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
As the title states, I would like to pick up a few singles. I only found boxes online, so if someone has a local B&M with them, I would love to buy or trade for a few. Thanks for any help guys!

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Wish I could help you Tony, I myself have been looking for those, none if my local shops carry them. If u find them let me know bro.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    This is taken care of and so is Glock!
    Who do I owe Tony? Trade or pesos .
    Glock1975:
    It is I that owes you. Want to toss out a couple more ideas for me??? Thanks!
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Nope, I'm done Bro. Stupid me for opening my mouth.
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    "Everyone repeat after me, Mekka lekka hi _________________" anyone? anyone?
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    ThreadJacker3000:
    "Everyone repeat after me, Mekka lekka hi _________________" anyone? anyone?
    Meka Chany Ho?
    Your wish is granted...
    Long live Jambi...

Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Lol, I actually appreciate all the help I can get. Should I ask which wrapper and vitola you might want?
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Lol, I actually appreciate all the help I can get. Should I ask which wrapper and vitola you might want?
    Leave me alone Tony, I know your boy's weakness. May the force be with u.
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Leave me alone Tony, I know your boy's weakness. May the force be with u.
    Too late. Order placed. I had to pick one up for my future tubo/coffin pass and a couple for myself. What's one more added to the order? I picked up Coachs and HOFs, so if you have a preference between the two, feel free to speak up. :)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Who even has these?????? I can't even find them. Wtf I'm trying to kill tony on his winnings! Let me know
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Who even has these?????? I can't even find them. Wtf I'm trying to kill tony on his winnings! Let me know
    Lol, sorry to disappoint, but I already ordered a few. If you want to know the vendor for purposes that don't include bombing me into oblivion, just let me know. Please don't go out of your way to get anything special for me though. I'm sure your everyday yard gars are better than what I smoke most days!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ccom....bro....need some?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lol, sorry to disappoint, but I already ordered a few. If you want to know the vendor for purposes that don't include bombing me into oblivion, just let me know. Please don't go out of your way to get anything special for me though. I'm sure your everyday yard gars are better than what I smoke most days!
    Lmao yeah opus and anejos are yard gars to you but it will ship Monday once I get to my humis
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Castros Back Room in Nashua NH. I think they ship and had the big guy there signing the coffins.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    are these named after mike dikta and was that a stupid question.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jeep edson:
    are these named after mike dikta and was that a stupid question.
    Yes and Yes
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    i should be punished for such a stupid question. haha
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Any one still have some of these sleeping in their humi? Lee hooked me up with a Coach (Thanks again Lee!!!!) But I’m still looking for a Player and HOF to try. Willing to trade, buy or even sell one of my 16 month old twin son's to get them, their young now but should grow up to be a good hand, they are identical but you can still have your pick of the litter (don’t judge me, I have two after all)
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    I got my Ditka's!!!!

That on line auction site more known for selling grandmas collection of Beanie babies and "cigars who's value is in the collector's market of the packaging not the value of the actual cigar" came through for me. Thanks again to Lee for sending me my Coach.

Not sure of the policy around here so Im sorry for being vauge above and did not want to say eBay out loud ;-)