Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Erin Go Bragh

brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
My Father in law is a huge irish whiskey drinker, smokes cigars, and is Irish.

I want to get a few of these for him for St. Patrick's day and was wondering if any of you might have these for trade?

Link to brand here

I know not many people smoke infused cigars around here, but it was worth a try.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    U may wanna check out Alec Bradley new realease Alec Bradley Renames Candela Release the Filthy Hooligan cigar is a limited release project for the St. Patrick’s Day holiday.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i thought the filthy hooligan was just a change in the wrapper and a slight tweak in the filler. i am looking for a irish whiskey infused cigar. like i said, the odd that one of you have some of these and want to get rid of them is a pretty big long shot, but i didn't want a box of them and just wanted to throw it out there.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Are those the smaller cigarello's,, Cant say I've had the irish whisky but I was gifted a box of the naturals..ANd I liked em enough,, good quick smoke, felt like Clint Eastwood smokin em. ;o).. I think DE also makes an irish whiskey stick, that once again i havent tried but heard decent reviews.. Good Luck. And Top of the Morning to ya!!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    no they are regular old infused cigars.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Brian, I don't know if you care for infused cigars, but the expert picks this month include the Erin Go Bragh. Another option would be to call C.Com or e-mail a sales rep and maybe they'll cut you a deal on a fiver or something.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    The Erin Go Bragh is a great whiskey infused cigar