Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

think twice before bombing bbass2 and his son.

Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
so, this all started with a little "where did your forum name come from?" Mr. bbass said his son loved trains, so i thought it would be cool to bomb Mr. bbass2's son with a little bit of railroad stuff, and you know, you cant bomb someones son with out sending a few stogies along for the ride for dad to try out, so you know what, i did.....and then today comes, and i just happened to be outside on this nice 45 degree chicago day minding my own business, not hurting anyone, when the mail lady pulls up and i can tell she has something for me by the look on her face. she hands me this white box and makes a bee line to get the hell out of dodge. i looked at the address and thought "uh-oh". when i opened it, i was simply amazed. and i am one to quickly admit, when i have had a true beat down. This just goes to show, you don't mess with a man and his son...... thank you very much for the cigars, they are great, the brothers on this forum are truly a great bunch of guys, and i am thankfull and humbled to be apart of this, and call you guys my friend.... PS, I am currently stocking up on more rail road and other stuff, so this is your warning........be afraid, be very afraid... Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Rail Jockey:
    so, this all started with a little "where did your forum name come from?" Mr. bbass said his son loved trains, so i thought it would be cool to bomb Mr. bbass2's son with a little bit of railroad stuff, and you know, you cant bomb someones son with out sending a few stogies along for the ride for dad to try out, so you know what, i did.....and then today comes, and i just happened to be outside on this nice 45 degree chicago day minding my own business, not hurting anyone, when the mail lady pulls up and i can tell she has something for me by the look on her face. she hands me this white box and makes a bee line to get the hell out of dodge. i looked at the address and thought "uh-oh". when i opened it, i was simply amazed. and i am one to quickly admit, when i have had a true beat down. This just goes to show, you don't mess with a man and his son...... thank you very much for the cigars, they are great, the brothers on this forum are truly a great bunch of guys, and i am thankfull and humbled to be apart of this, and call you guys my friend.... PS, I am currently stocking up on more rail road and other stuff, so this is your warning........be afraid, be very afraid... Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Awesome.. Very nicely played fellas!!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice selection!! That train stuff you sent was very cool! Well done on both accounts!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    You deserved every bit of that one. I thought about giving you a warning, but decided it would be more fun without. Glad to see they made it there safely.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    very nice. good job both of you.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    That's awesome! Glad I started that thread.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Nice hit! Nice granite countertop as well. New Venetian Gold?
    danielzreyes:
    Or maybe Santa Cecilia
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Or maybe Santa Cecilia
    not sure what kind it is.....just came with the house,lol...
    Rail Jockey:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Or maybe Santa Cecilia
    If you find out and I'm right, you win a prize :)
    danielzreyes:
    Rail Jockey:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Or maybe Santa Cecilia
    you must work with stone for a living or something....it is the Santa Cecillia....
    Rail Jockey:
    danielzreyes:
    Rail Jockey:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Or maybe Santa Cecilia
    you must work with stone for a living or something....it is the Santa Cecillia....
    Bingo! Congrats! PM me your addy :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    danielzreyes:
    Rail Jockey:
    danielzreyes:
    Rail Jockey:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Or maybe Santa Cecilia
    Bingo! Congrats! PM me your addy :)
    Ohhhh Geez....
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Sorry Rail Jockey, I meant to add a comment to the bottom of the thank you note, but I got rushed so I will post it here. "PS Happy Belated Birthday!"
    haha, thanks.....that was a damn good birthday present....that cellar reserve is not going to last too long....probably will not survive 24 hours. again, thanks a million....
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    Very nice selection!! That train stuff you sent was very cool! Well done on both accounts!
    Absolutely +1, this is why i love this place!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914