Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Help!

ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
This is done.

Comments

• ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    "Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you "
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    ThreadJacker3000:
    "Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? Just like me, they long to be close to you "

Dang, that Karen Carpenter had a great voice. I just bought their "best of" album on mp3 around Christmas.

Wait, does that mean I have to give up my man card for buying the Carpenters?
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Martel:
    ThreadJacker3000:

Dang, that Karen Carpenter had a great voice. I just bought their "best of" album on mp3 around Christmas.

Sorry, it's suspended until you at least eat a sandwich
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    ThreadJacker3000:

Lol, nice. And I was planning red beans and rice for lunch. May have to reconsider. I won't stick a finger down my throat either way.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    ThreadJacker3000:

Lol, nice. And I was planning red beans and rice for lunch. May have to reconsider. I won't stick a finger down my throat either way.
    -+1