Home Non Cigar Related

Ex wife question

2»

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Just hit 10 years this past August..i love my booboo
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    That's awesome bro, cherish it. A good women is hard to find.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I don't want to even get started on this. I could write a book. I have custody of my boys so that should tell you a lot. Got a wonderful wife now and we just celebrated 8 years.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jsnake:
    I don't want to even get started on this. I could write a book. I have custody of my boys so that should tell you a lot. Got a wonderful wife now and we just celebrated 8 years.
    You r 1 of the lucky ones, I have shared parenting after spending thousands( all worth it) to fight for full custody , had all kinds of evidence mentally unstable, lots of testimonies and lots of recorded phone calls and medical records to prove stuff, but in the great state of Ohio( sarcasm) judges are a joke, system is so screwed up for fathers, judge would not do anything and didn't want to hear anything. It's been hell ever since 2006 been back to courts several times after so many incidents she has done but judge is a a s s. so I give up not wanting to fight anymore and settle with what I got, 1 day my kids will c their mother for what she is, but it's sad it will take most of their lives. So I live on and am so happy with my wife now and our son and daughter due in 3 weeeks. Sorry just ranting and blowing of some steam.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    jsnake:

smoke em if you got em:

Congrats to both of you. We just hit 11 a couple of months ago. I think I'll keep this one after reading the stories on this thread.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I still owe my attorney $7,000 for my custody deal a year ago. I have already paid him over $9,000. Well worth my boys have stability and as much of a normal life as possible.