Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got Glocked and Shizzed the same day...

smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
Did a trade with both of these fine fellas and they both arrived on the sameday..needless to say the mailbox is now in a diffrent area code..Jim is lucky b/c I already sent him my package first. Ray Ray on the other hand is about to drop kicked to the chest...hope he can handle it. I cant thank you both enough..great choices by the two of yous..

1st up is from Ray Rayimage

Then Jim hit a homerun like Ken Griffey Jr out this Shizz..

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Ray and Jim bringing the heat. Nice job!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Wow! Nice selection guys! I need to grab some old man and the c, I heard it is the same conny braodleaf as the original el truinfador lancero.
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Nice work guys!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    Did a trade with both of these fine fellas and they both arrived on the sameday..needless to say the mailbox is now in a diffrent area code..Jim is lucky b/c I already sent him my package first. Ray Ray on the other hand is about to drop kicked to the chest...hope he can handle it. I cant thank you both enough..great choices by the two of yous..

Lol, enjoy my brother, go easy on my mailbox. And nice job Jim.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:

Lol, enjoy my brother, go easy on my mailbox. And nice job Jim.
    Nicely done Ray Ray!! Big R you gonna have to take that to the bank! Enjoy Bro Bro!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    smoke em if you got em:

Ummm, wow...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great googly moogly.... Brilliant hit Jim and awesome selection Glock! Enjoy them R you know you deserve them bro ;)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Nice job guys! Rolyn Rolyn Rolyn, keep them dogies rollin', RAWHIDE!!!!!!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Wow now! What a spread.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hahahahaaaa that's a a$$ reaming if I ever saw one!! Nice job guys!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    DANG!!!!! Good goin' Glock and Shizz ---- very very very nice. Some b-e-a-utiful smokes there!
    mmccartneydc:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE
    jgibv:
    DANG!!!!! Good goin' Glock and Shizz ---- very very very nice. Some b-e-a-utiful smokes there!
    mmccartneydc:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    mmccartneydc:
    kind of funny I will give you that one... But for the record 1. It's spelled royln and 2. It's pronounced Raw-lyn... Nor worries though I'm used to my named being butchered!! Lmao
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Enjoy Royln!!!!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    kind of funny I will give you that one... But for the record 1. It's spelled royln and 2. It's pronounced Raw-lyn... Nor worries though I'm used to my named being butchered!! Lmao
    It's my brotha from anotha mutter. Raw-lyn down the street smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice...(Beeotch)
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    It's my brotha from anotha mutter. Raw-lyn down the street smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice...(Beeotch)
    I should put you in a sharp shooter for that one Ray.
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    You still can't get out of the figure 4.
    Glock1975:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    I know you're not comparing the figure 4 to the all mighty Sharpshooter!
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    There is no comparison. Wooooooooooooooo 16 time world champ. "I'm a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!”
    Glock1975:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    There is no comparison. Wooooooooooooooo 16 time world champ. "I'm a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!”
    Aw man. You were WCW huh? WWF for life!
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    Aw man. You were WCW huh? WWF for life!
    Yeah NWO
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    LMAO, sorry Royln, thought it was kinda like Roland. My sincere apologies. I could never get Juin...June....Jiunny's name right either. But you gotta laugh cuz that's funny stuff from Ray! Oh and Ray, I'm a LOD fan. Hawk and Animal RULED!!!!!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    mmccartneydc:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    LMAO, sorry Royln, thought it was kinda like Roland. My sincere apologies. I could never get Juin...June....Jiunny's name right either. But you gotta laugh cuz that's funny stuff from Ray! Oh and Ray, I'm a LOD fan. Hawk and Animal RULED!!!!!!!
    No worries brother..just wanted to get that out there b/c I am sure you arent the only one to think it was pronounced another way..hope i didnt come across like an ass