Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm over weight again!!:-)with DC's

13»

Comments

• prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Rain:
    Ugh, the irony. Have not had most of these, lookin' forward to them all! Thanks a lot Mike!!!!!!!!!image
    Very nice selection Mike. Randy, give the 1926 anniversary a try in that vitola and see if you like it better than you did last time. The 26 is one of my favorites

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    So, I'm not expecting anything from Mike until I see the crater and say, "Who would do such a thing...?" image Mikey, you amaze me with your generosity as well as the awesome assortment of sticks! Thanks so much!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Bigshizza:
    So, I'm not expecting anything from Mike until I see the crater and say, "Who would do such a thing...?" image Mikey, you amaze me with your generosity as well as the awesome assortment of sticks! Thanks so much!!
    i haven't seen one of those Nosotros in a long while! And the friends and Family too! Very nice selection.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    WTF Mike? Making room in the cooler that houses all of your really good stuff? Well done!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Well, kaboom. The mailbox exploded and the neighbors are mad at me, because it took the other three from neighboring apartments with it. Thanks, Mike.

photo IMAG0237_zps0fb35484.jpg
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    OMG! Mike is back full force!
    I'm the shy guy compared to Mike...dayummm nice Eric..we can share up at Casa de Loon Lake
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Well, where do I start. I made the mistake of asking Mike for a few addy's and he was very accommodating. So today I am driving around my neighbor looking for my mail box and my front porch because the RP/NUB/ROOM101/ DIESEL Bomb leveled the front of my place. Mike what a great selection thank so much and thanks for all those addy's. Remember drive for show and putt for the dough.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Bigshizza:
    I'm the shy guy compared to Mike...dayummm nice Eric..we can share up at Casa de Loon Lake

Looking forward to it.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    MVW67:
    jasonusa1:
    Daaaaamnnnnn. Chubby boi.
    so how was the Pappy?:-)
    Silly question; so good - more than half thru with it.

Thanks again buddy. I owe you big for that.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well, when Mike tells you to check out a box in his pile. You should already no your number is up. Thank you brother, always top notch and knows what you like. Hope your enjoying your golfing trip :). Thank you again and check out what blew up my PO. This is why you use a PO instead of your house addy, lol....
    WOW!! Very nice selections all the way around Mikey!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    good to see mike still kicking everyones ace around the playground. Have fun in Florida man!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, when Mike tells you to check out a box in his pile. You should already no your number is up. Thank you brother, always top notch and knows what you like. Hope your enjoying your golfing trip :). Thank you again and check out what blew up my PO. This is why you use a PO instead of your house addy, lol....
    Mmmmm.....DC Lanceros!!! Those are purdy! That's a REALLY nice hit Mike!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Very nice job Mike, I still remember the newb blast your 1st sent me, still hurts to this day. Congrats guys, hope u can put your mailboxes back together.