Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dud ridge got me good

StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
Just got an awesome selection from drew! Gonna have to get more storage though. My little travel humi just won't do it anymore. Got to say you guys are the best. Oh and I'm getting a little collection of addys. Will post pics once my computer is back up and running.

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nice! I tried ordering a Drew Bomb at the bar last weekend. Bartender looked confused. I thought everyone knew by now?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Drew is takin names and taking care of bizzness..
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    Lol Jim! I'm pretty sure I know who schooled him …
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Bigshizza:
    Drew is takin names and taking care of shizzness..
    ^^fixed it.

And acutally the teacher Mr. SleevePlz is the one that schooled me. He was the first to fire but I got him back. As for me and Jim we have yet to tango. I'm sure it wont be long though.
    Enjoy the smokes Steve.
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    Drew I'll get you back once I get a bit more inventory! And when u least expect it!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Stsepas:
    Drew I'll get you back once I get a bit more inventory! And when u least expect it!
    That's the best way to do it. Very nice hit Drew!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    ^^fixed it.

And acutally the teacher Mr. SleevePlz is the one that schooled me. He was the first to fire but I got him back. As for me and Jim we have yet to tango. I'm sure it wont be long though.
    Enjoy the smokes Steve.
    Hmmm.......you will never guess which address I just looked up for another member..........
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice Drew, way to welcome...
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    ^^fixed it.

Enjoy the smokes Steve.
    Hmmm.......you will never guess which address I just looked up for another member..........
    WTF is this...I'm guessing you have that other members paypal email addy. please send it to me.