Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

How many Contest...Winners

2»

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I hate trying to figure thsi stuff out... Your going with A LOT, and coming home with LESS... Just for nu8mber sake.. Leave with 125.. Return with 33.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    In florida.....very nicejust lit first one
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Lets see... 33 guys on the course, you're smoking at least 7-8 per day not including the hand outs. There's a good possibility that you may buy some while you're there, maybe 1-3 boxes and various fivers/singles...
    I'm saying you'll leave with 350 and return with 175.
    Thanks for the contest, Mike! Enjoy yourself, brother!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Toombes:
    Lets see... 33 guys on the course, you're smoking at least 7-8 per day not including the hand outs. There's a good possibility that you may buy some while you're there, maybe 1-3 boxes and various fivers/singles...
    By definition he would be....pimpin!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:
    By definition he would be....pimpin!!

Of course, it's Mike we're talking about!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    So far 20 sticks have been eliminated...LOL
    MVW67:
    Ok like last year, heading to Naples, FL golfing on Saturday...With 32 other guys and no women, what a sausage fest. LOL So, pretty much I smoke cigars morning, mid morning, on the course, afternoon, before dinner and how ever many after dinner....Plus there are always mooches there, so here is the contest:

How many cigars am I taking to Florida AND how many will I bring back? The closest to both wins!! They will win the quanity of sticks I return home with....they will NOT win the ones I bring back because most that I am taking I have received from you great brothers, with the exception of a few of my favs, I will replace them from my six pack cooler..LOL. Contest Will end Sat the 16th at High NOON!!!!! when I return home.

One guess per BOTL/BORKS/NEWBS/NOOBS what ever you wish to call yourself. If i don't know you well introduce yourself! Thank You Mike

Winners, Took 85 (Winner Catfish), came home with 14 Sticks (winners RobisSweet and 90+Irishman). Thanks For Playing will get sticks out, need to give my Liver a rest...LOL
    Thanks For Playing Congrats Catfish, Rob, Irish....
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Awesome contest Mike! I'm actually surprised how close I came to both numbers.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Holy crap... Thanks Mike, that's alot of friggin cigars man.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Thanks for the contest Mike, hope you had a great time. Congrats to the winners.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    What a stupid contest
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Thanks for the contest Mike.. June is a sore loooooser
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Great contest mike!! And congrats to the wieners
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Just a laughing point for you guys... One of the winners here is quoted as saying "I had 7 shots of Jamison tonight" at least 10 times. I'll let you guess who it is though lulul.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Ok like last year, heading to Naples, FL golfing on Saturday...With 32 other guys and no women, what a sausage fest. LOL So, pretty much I smoke cigars morning, mid morning, on the course, afternoon, before dinner and how ever many after dinner....Plus there are always mooches there, so here is the contest:

How many cigars am I taking to Florida AND how many will I bring back? The closest to both wins!! They will win the quanity of sticks I return home with....they will NOT win the ones I bring back because most that I am taking I have received from you great brothers, with the exception of a few of my favs, I will replace them from my six pack cooler..LOL. Contest Will end Sat the 16th at High NOON!!!!! when I return home.

One guess per BOTL/BORKS/NEWBS/NOOBS what ever you wish to call yourself. If i don't know you well introduce yourself! Thank You Mike

Winners, Took 85 (Winner Catfish), came home with 14 Sticks (winners RobisSweet and 90+Irishman). Thanks For Playing will get sticks out, need to give my Liver a rest...LOL
    Thanks For Playing Congrats Catfish, Rob, Irish....
    Holy crap, can't remember the last time I won a Ccom contest, thanks a TON Mike and really appreciate the contest!! Glad you had such a great time and thanks again!

I moved last November and Amanda and I have our own place, so he addy you have for me isn't accurate, I will PM you my new addy. Thanks again Mike!!
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    I WAS 7 jamesons deep last night! Anywho thanks mike for the awesome contest!
    Will get these out this week to all of ya!!! Apology for the Delay!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Great contest mike!! And congrats to the wieners
    +1, you wieners!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MVW67:
    Will get these out this week to all of ya!!! Apology for the Delay!!
    Nothing to apologize for brother, thank YOU for being so generous my friend, incredibly appreciated!
    These are flying........