Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Doing bizz with the Shizz

ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
I made a small purchase from Shizz and was not expecting to get blown up in the process! Welcome the world of "Buy 5 and get whomped"! Big thanks for the awesome hook-up, Jim! Love the Mexican Experiment and the Xtra Viejo is also a favorite!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Enjoy my friend!!Thanks for the purchase!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Trust me when I say that I will enjoy them! Thanks for the tag alongs!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Toombes:
    I made a small purchase from Shizz and was not expecting to get blown up in the process!
    LOL, amateur mistake Dan !!

And dang JIM, serious ammo right there, well done.
    But do you even have any cigars left yourself, you crazy fool ?????
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Some day, when I grow up, I wanna be just like Mr. Bigshizz and have so many good cigars that I bomb people that buy things from me.
    I dont think I'd ever build that kinda quality stock. But I can dream, cant I?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    ddubridge:
    Some day, when I grow up, I wanna be just like Mr. Bigshizz and have so many good cigars that I bomb people that buy things from me.
    You can do it Drew!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    ddubridge:
    Join the crowd Drew. I remember when Jim first joined ccom, he came out guns blazing and hasn't slowed down a bit!