Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Box split

kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
Looking at the Alec Bradley Dirty Hooligan...... 22 toros for 125 shipped free and a lighter to boot. Hit me up if interested.

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I'd also be willing to do to people taking fivers at 30.00 and I'll ship them out.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Dang thing sounds super interesting; but I can't find one to try anywhere around here. If you go to knocking down fivers, give me a shout
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    I would probably do 5er just to give them a try.
    Okay that is all closed ...... I have a PM from one willing participant and if you want to PM me MFOTIS I'll give you the details ..... Order was placed and will ship Monday to me. Thanks
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    Seems like a good deal, I wouldn't mind a box and a lighter
    kingjk729:
    Okay that is all closed ...... I have a PM from one willing participant and if you want to PM me MFOTIS I'll give you the details ..... Order was placed and will ship Monday to me. Thanks
    What's MFOTIS?
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    webmost:
    kingjk729:
    What's MFOTIS?
    Do you mean... 'Who' is Mfotis? These things can be confuzing...this might help explain the confusion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW_qa6swnOM :)
    mfotis:

This is who mfotis is .... You are all good Webmost ..... I will just need the info on the other thing you mentioned to me. Thanks
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    kingjk729:
    mfotis:

This is who mfotis is .... You are all good Webmost ..... I will just need the info on the other thing you mentioned to me. Thanks

Whadda I miss?
    mfotis:
    kingjk729:
    mfotis:

Whadda I miss?
    Nothing not worth missing. Talking bout his split, kingjk729 mentioned MFOTIS and I mistakenly thought if might be an internet acronym I didn't know about, is all.