Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Baby due date/time contest!

2»

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    03/15/2013 at 1538 my anniversary... :)
    Dude, I hope you are the winner!(unless there is someone that guessed sooner, haha) LOL, we are so ready to actually see her and hold her! Shirley gets a prize if you win B!
    Actually just saw that there are a couple guesses sooner than yours so I hope THEY win instead...LOL. But if you do, Shirley still gets the prize. Hopefully its a job, right? LOL
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm gonna make a Ray Ray all day guess and say ..... Aug 12, 2014 6:32 pm
    danielzreyes:
    Oh lawd no!!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    congrats on the baby brother.wish you nothing but help and happiness in all.
    Ok, so I'm gonna make this quick! First off, thank you SOOOOOOOO much to all my brothers and sisters that have wished us well and all the prayers that have gone out! She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and will get pics up as soon as I can. She arrived yesterday, March 18th at 3:30 pm and I'll be looking it up to see who the lucky winner(s) were, besides my wife and I. She weighs in at a whopping 9lbs 10oz, and is 22in long! Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    mmccartneydc:
    Ok, so I'm gonna make this quick! First off, thank you SOOOOOOOO much to all my brothers and sisters that have wished us well and all the prayers that have gone out! She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and will get pics up as soon as I can. She arrived yesterday, March 18th at 3:30 pm and I'll be looking it up to see who the lucky winner(s) were, besides my wife and I. She weighs in at a whopping 9lbs 10oz, and is 22in long! Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Awesome, congrats. Looks like kaspera won, congrats to him, too.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    mmccartneydc:
    Hey Matt, Congratulations to you and Mrs. M. on the arrival of your baby daughter. Can't wait to see those pix.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Glad to here all is well. Congrats again Doc.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    mmccartneydc:
    very happy to hear all went well.congratulations on your new addition.looking forward to seeing your pics.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Awesome!! Welcome little Clover.!. I hope momma is doing well...and that you are soaking it all in! Congrats bro!!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Dang! That's a big girl! Got a head start on life right there.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Congratulations all around! Bet you wished I had won, as i guessed little Clover would be born 24 hours and 14 minutes earlier :) march 17 @ 3:17pm was my guess :) She is big...my daughter was big also, 10lb 3 oz....98th% for height and weight. Enjoy the time...but get sleep when you can my friend!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, not cool Daniel, I thought we wee better than that, anyways Conrats bro special gift u got, hope everything is ok, and get some sleep, u will need it.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Congratulations! Babies are awesome. I love my nephews, but i also love that they are with someone else most of the time. haha, i kid...i kid.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Congrats Brother and enjoy the wonder of life
    Kas, PM me your info bro so I can get your winnings out to you!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Congrats Kas, and congrats to you to Doc!:-) :-) :-)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    PM sent..Thanks for the contest, and to all those who missed it... sorry guys.